News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger1973

Hey DS could I possibly get you to change the color of this car for me?  I would really like to see it in primer grey (with the black hood) and another one that is all flat black?  I cant afford to do the actual body/paint yet but I want it to be all one color before it hits the road and cant decide between these two...  Its almost ready to drive.  :D

This is a pic of what it looks like now.  If you could add wheels like mine that would be even cooler.  :yesnod:

Mean 318

Quote from: ds440 on March 12, 2007, 01:45:40 PM
Quote from: Big Sugar on March 11, 2007, 08:02:47 PM
Hi DS.

Could you thin out the front half of the stripe and lift it into the body line, And the rear half of the stripe could you thin it up to the rear arch of the car and thicken it out above the wheel arch area and hold that thickness till it strobes out,
Also if possible can you change the color to a mat black or Charcoal gray finish ?

Thanks
Ron

Here you go, Ron.  I wasn't a 100% sure what you were looking for, so if I'm off on anything let me know.  I didn't know if you wanted to keep the front strobe or the "Dodge?"  Take a look and let me know.  Thanks... ;D

I dig that look! Way cool!

mikepmcs

Quote from: Wheels of Terror on March 12, 2007, 08:02:25 PM
Thank you so much DS440!!!! You saved me alot of time, money and aggrivation. Your the best!!what rims do you guys like?
I love the crager super Sports(first pic).

Actually the Super Sports are in the 3rd pic, the 1st pic is the Cragar Star series I believe. Remember those Cragar SS's in the 3rd pic are made unilug nowadays. 

To be honest, I don't like any of them on the car.  I don't hate them, just really don't look that great to me.  Definitely not the Vectors(are-47) and the Summit Sport.

What are your plans for paint and stuff for the vehicle, maybe you could get DS to photo chop the end color on there with other stuff like suspension height you are looking for etc.... then have him throw some more wheels on a finished design. 

my.02

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

ds440

Quote from: Big Sugar on March 12, 2007, 11:46:49 PM

It looks Good !! , as for the colour I was referring to the stripe only. can you still include the front Strobe as the original drawing as well as the Dodge logo at the rear of the Charger. The stripe layout is good.
Can you try the Stripe in Matt Black or Charcoal Gray

Thanks
Ron

Here's the revised versions. ;D
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

HITMAN 149

wow!!!!!!!!! RON...... THE 2ND PIC IS SWEEEET!!!! OH YEA AND I LOVE THE DOG PEEKING OUT OF THE WINDOW W/ THE KIDS!!! lol
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

ds440

Quote from: Charger1973 on March 13, 2007, 12:35:14 AM
Hey DS could I possibly get you to change the color of this car for me?  I would really like to see it in primer grey (with the black hood) and another one that is all flat black?  I cant afford to do the actual body/paint yet but I want it to be all one color before it hits the road and cant decide between these two...  Its almost ready to drive.  :D

Here you go, '73. ;)

The rims might not be perfect, because they are so dark in the original - I had to adjust some things.  Hopefully these will give you some idea of how it will look.

Charger1973

SWEET!!!  Im definately going with the grey/black hood.  Thanks man!   BTW good job with the rims!   :2thumbs:

mikepmcs

:yesnod:
I'm with you on that one, looks really good.

M
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

ds440

Here's the 500.  ;D

I matched the red as close as I could.  Also I faked in the names and flags, but I knew what you meant.  ;)  As far as the contingency stickers, I made them all the same color so that they don't get too busy.  You weren't too specific on the rollcage either - so that's also faked in there.... :icon_smile_wink:

NYCMille

:o OOOH!!! Man I like that! Is that an actual car, I mean where is the orignal? Man thats cool....

Charger74

That is a sweet 500.  I really like it.  Mike, you thinking of going that route???   :icon_smile_big:  Hope not, yours' looks great the way it is...

ds440

Thanks, Mike.  You should like it - Mr. Angry is the inspiration. :icon_smile_big:

It's a lurker's ride.  Not an original 500 and he's considering making an autocross '69 500 or.....this....

(I darkened the color to make it closer to the Rosso Corsa; changed the rims; V21; the inner wing is carbon fiber - but it's tough to see; smoothed everything over; same cage, etc.  Let me know your thoughts.  Personally, I like the 500 better... ;))

mikepmcs

Shoot, I think they are both good looking. I'd probably go for the wing car myself cause well it's a wing car.  I'd drive the crap out of either one though. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  Cool signature you have there too.

v/r
Mike

DC_1

They both look great!

Can you put the rims on the wing car on the 500. I like magnums but I also like the look of the other rims

1BAD68

how about a AAR strobe stripe on my 68?

ds440

Quote from: Sydmoe on March 15, 2007, 05:02:07 PM
They both look great!

Can you put the rims on the wing car on the 500. I like magnums but I also like the look of the other rims

Sure thing. ;D

ds440

Quote from: 1BAD68 on March 16, 2007, 09:28:51 AM

Here you go. ;)  This was kinda tricky because of door/scoop area on 2nd gens are a complicated surface.  If you do decide to go this route, you might want to try a couple of mock ups.  Hope this helps.

1BAD68

Quote from: ds440 on March 16, 2007, 11:05:10 AM
Quote from: 1BAD68 on March 16, 2007, 09:28:51 AM

Here you go. ;)  This was kinda tricky because of door/scoop area on 2nd gens are a complicated surface.  If you do decide to go this route, you might want to try a couple of mock ups.  Hope this helps.

excellent! thank you  :icon_smile_big:

Harlow

Can you do one more for me? I think I figured out what I want to do with my car. Can you change this car to a shade like the blue car pictured below (close to B7), with a six pack hood. And maybe give it a little more of a rake. Hopefully you can do it, I think this is what I'm going to do with my car. Thanks.

- Scott

DC_1

Quote from: ds440 on March 16, 2007, 10:15:06 AM
Quote from: Sydmoe on March 15, 2007, 05:02:07 PM
They both look great!

Sure thing. ;D

THAT LOOKS FRIGIN AWSOME !

ds440

Quote from: Harlow on March 16, 2007, 02:28:08 PM
Can you do one more for me? I think I figured out what I want to do with my car. Can you change this car to a shade like the blue car pictured below (close to B7), with a six pack hood. And maybe give it a little more of a rake. Hopefully you can do it, I think this is what I'm going to do with my car. Thanks.

- Scott

Yup.  Here you go.  Good luck with your project. :thumbs:

(thanks, Syd ;))

Harlow

Thanks! That looks awesome

Harlow

Could I call upon you one more time? Can you just add a black top to the car you just did for me? Thanks man, you do good work!

ds440

;)

Harlow

I think thats the one I want to go with. It looks really good :2thumbs: