News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieCharger

Quote from: ds440 on May 14, 2007, 03:26:05 PM
Aaaahh...gotcha.  I was going off of the '69 A4 which seems much more grey.  I know what color you're talking about - it's almost light blue

Is this better? :-\

Yes..It's my fault..That looks really good..Can I use it as my Profile picture? I like..Thank you very much..
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

ds440

1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

CharlieCharger

Hey ds...One more favor  :icon_smile_big: Could you make one a little more darker but the same color..and another one a little darker with a black backround? I know I know..Give a man a fish, he eats for a day..Teach a man to fish and he eats for life, but I suck at photoshop !!Thanks :cheers:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

dukeboy_318

Thanks ds 440, don't know how you did it but I love it.  You made that car look awesome.
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

ds440

Quote from: dukeboy_318 on May 15, 2007, 05:50:08 AM
Thanks ds 440, don't know how you did it but I love it.  You made that car look awesome.

No problem.  Glad to help. :2thumbs:

Quote from: CharlieCharger on May 14, 2007, 05:31:51 PM
Hey ds...One more favor  :icon_smile_big: Could you make one a little more darker but the same color..and another one a little darker with a black backround? I know I know..Give a man a fish, he eats for a day..Teach a man to fish and he eats for life, but I suck at photoshop !!Thanks :cheers:

Like this? ???

scottmiller

This thread is great.

My car is getting ready for paint ('69 Charger).  My wife and I are debating over the color scheme (though we have settled on A4 Silver Metallic paint).

After seeing a similar SuperBee at a car show, I want to go with the following:

A4 Silver Metallic Paint
Black Vinyl Top
Red R/T Stripe
Red Interior
Magnum 500 wheels

She thinks the stripe and interior should be done in black, like the top... no red on the car (similar to the pictures of the '68 on page 8 of this thread).  Don't know why, but I like red for some reason.

If the scheme with red stripe could be done in photo shop without too much trouble, I would appreciate it.  It may quiet an ongoing debate for us.

Thanks,
Scott Miller

ds440

Quote from: scottmiller on May 15, 2007, 10:29:34 AM
This thread is great.

My car is getting ready for paint ('69 Charger).  My wife and I are debating over the color scheme (though we have settled on A4 Silver Metallic paint).

A4 Silver Metallic Paint
Black Vinyl Top
Red R/T Stripe
Red Interior
Magnum 500 wheels

She thinks the stripe and interior should be done in black, like the top... no red on the car (similar to the pictures of the '68 on page 8 of this thread).  Don't know why, but I like red for some reason.

If the scheme with red stripe could be done in photo shop without too much trouble, I would appreciate it.  It may quiet an ongoing debate for us.

Thanks,
Scott Miller

Hope this helps. ;)  Good luck with the debate. :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_cool:

CharlieCharger

I was impressed too..Thanks ..It looks good in my profile picture  :icon_smile_big:
<-----

Brock Samson

i like it with the red myself.. imo..  :yesnod:

69bronzeT5

Hey DS,

Could ya do one more for me?? A '69 with a black RT stripe, Mag 500s & also Chrome Torque Thrusts and pretty much the same colour silver as this 68....

Thanks and btw, you do GREAT work man!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

scottmiller

Quote from: ds440 on May 15, 2007, 11:41:43 AM
Quote from: scottmiller on May 15, 2007, 10:29:34 AM
This thread is great.

A4 Silver Metallic Paint
Black Vinyl Top
Red R/T Stripe
Red Interior
Magnum 500 wheels

Thanks,
Scott Miller

Hope this helps. ;)  Good luck with the debate. :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_cool:

Thanks DS...

This helps a lot.  Now that we see them both, it looks like my wife has won the debate.  The black stripe is what we are settling on.  I told her the rear of the car will typically be laid up sideways and covered with tire smoke anyways, so I am willing to compromise.  ;D

-Scott

ds440

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on May 16, 2007, 12:40:39 AM
Hey DS,

Could ya do one more for me?? A '69 with a black RT stripe, Mag 500s & also Chrome Torque Thrusts and pretty much the same colour silver as this 68....

69bronzeT5

Thats unbelieveable man! We're defintley going with that colour/wheel combo on my 69!!! Thanks!!!

THE CHARGER PUNK

its been some time since i requested something i think ill make it an easy 1 :yesnod: , how bout a 1968 roadrunner in sublime green with a gloss black hood with 383 emblems, wearing chrysler rallye rims and bfg t/as, interior all alluminum panels and full roll cage

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on May 16, 2007, 08:32:12 PM
its been some time since i requested something i think ill make it an easy 1 :yesnod: , how bout a 1968 roadrunner in sublime green with a gloss black hood with 383 emblems, wearing chrysler rallye rims and bfg t/as, interior all alluminum panels and full roll cage

Full roll cage??? You plan on making a General 'Runner'? YEEEEHHHAAAAWWWW! :D

THE CHARGER PUNK

Quote from: konigcharger on May 16, 2007, 08:49:47 PM
close enough? ;D

no :rotz:

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on May 16, 2007, 09:35:35 PM

Full roll cage??? You plan on making a General 'Runner'? YEEEEHHHAAAAWWWW! :D

and....HELL NOO!!!!!!!!!!!

TUFCAT

Mister DS440, you are the most valued member on this great website :icon_smile_wink: :icon_smile_wink: :icon_smile_wink:  Can you please re-work the color of this car (from page 16) from turquoise to Rallye red, then add these wheels with low profile blackwalls in one picture, and leave the same wheel/tire combo for another picture. Thanks!!

ds440

.....i think ill make it an easy 1....

"Easy" for whom?

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 17, 2007, 01:48:08 PM
Mister DS440, you are the most valued member on this great website :icon_smile_wink: :icon_smile_wink: :icon_smile_wink:  Can you please re-work the color of this car (from page 16) from turquoise to Rallye red, then add these wheels with low profile blackwalls in one picture, and leave the same wheel/tire combo for another picture. Thanks!!

No problem ;).  I hope you still wanted the white roof. :-\

Brock Samson

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on May 16, 2007, 06:35:18 PM
Thats unbelieveable man! We're defintley going with that colour/wheel combo on my 69!!! Thanks!!!

:scratchchin: ahem,..
that is intill next week when he thinks up another combo for you to do..  :icon_smile_big:

TUFCAT

HUGE Thanks DS, .....my fault that I didn't specify the" type of red" I wanted. That's more of an inferno red (newer Chrysler metallic color) so, if you can make it more of a base Rallye Red (bright red) from 1970-73 or the red used from 1968-1969....can't remember the name (R4 charger red I think?). Again, Sorry, for not specifying this shade on your color pallet before asking you to do all the work - -  then asking you do more extra work!.  Thanks, Tufcat 

DS440 JUST REPLACED CHIP FOOSE AS THE "ALL-AROUND GOOD-GUY" IN THIS HOBBY!!!

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 17, 2007, 04:10:24 PM
Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on May 16, 2007, 06:35:18 PM

:scratchchin: ahem,..
that is intill next week when he thinks up another combo for you to do..  :icon_smile_big:

I used to always be undecided on colours for the Charger but now, the silver, black RT stripe with the TT's is my final and last choice.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: ds440 on May 17, 2007, 03:19:00 PM
.....i think ill make it an easy 1....

"Easy" for whom?

Yea, how is a 1968 roadrunner in sublime green with a gloss black hood with 383 emblems, wearing chrysler rallye rims and bfg t/as, interior all alluminum panels and full roll cage photoshopped "easy"??? :shruggy:

IowaCharger69

You Photoshop gurus did me a huge favor once, and I am wondering if you could do it again.

I would like an opposite version of this car: Flat black body with glossy red inserts/decals, and on the hood instead of the decal saying 440,  I would like it to say "Magnum". and could it be on a 69 Charger??? I know it's a lot to ask for but you guys rock and I am sure can whip it out way faster and cleaner than I ever could with "Paint"...

Heres the body, but remember, I would like the inverse:

and the decal I like:

-Thanks in advance!!!

-Tom

1972Rallye

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 17, 2007, 01:48:08 PM

Tom... I hope that red is just a fantasy for you.  If you paint that award-winning survivor red (or gold), you'll have a line of people wanting to kick your hiney! :icon_smile_big: