News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

ds440

Here you go, 73ChargerSE. ;D

Hopefully this is what you were looking for.  That color (JY3) was hard to find any reference pics of - so I had to use the color chip I found.  If the color is a little off, let me know and I'll do some tweaking until we get it right. :yesnod:

Also, with the spoiler version, I wasn't sure if you wanted to keep or remove the front bumperrettes.  Let me know if you want me to remove them.  Thanks. ;)
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

73ChargerSE

WOW! :o  Thank you so much. That looks incredible. I may have to go with a bulge hood and spoiler now  ;)  You are the man.

Thanks again!
Paul

73chgrSE

Sweet, could you do one of those with a black vinyl top? Just for fun.

ds440

Quote from: 73chgrSE on June 08, 2007, 02:35:09 PM
Sweet, could you do one of those with a black vinyl top? Just for fun.

Yup. ;D

TUFCAT

Nice car. A friend of mine in high school had a 73 charger with the exact same color combo as yours. Of course he ditched the rallye wheels added some big Cragars with air shocks (yup, that was still in style in 1984) .  This was a popular color on 73-74's.   IMO, it looks better with the white vinyl top  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: Don't let people convince you to change to a black top epecially if that's what it was born with.   Absolutely go with the bulge hood...and the chin spoiler while you're at it!!! ...it looks TUF ;)  - - - :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

Musicman

Definately the White Top and Bulge hood.

69bronzeT5

I like both but if I had a 73, Id want to make it look "sleek" so Id put a black top on it.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

73ChargerSE

I'm going with the white top because it's factory.  It's a pretty well optioned car with the sunroof and all.  The black does look good though.

Oh, and DS, thanks for the new desktop background and your amazing work. ;)

73chgrSE

OK, OK, can you do one with the black top like that, but brighter white body color with the black out just on the bulge part of the hood and add a black gull wing. That may be a winner!!! Thanks in advance DS.

bordin34

I do not plan on making my car like this, but I have always been curious what a 73/74 3rd gen would look like with a shaker hood.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

73ChargerSE

DS,

I hate to be a pain, but would it be possible to get an r/t hood with and without the blackout photoshopped in?  If not, it's completely fine.

Thanks!
Paul

ds440

Quote from: 73chgrSE on June 09, 2007, 05:01:51 PM
OK, OK, can you do one with the black top like that, but brighter white body color with the black out just on the bulge part of the hood and add a black gull wing. That may be a winner!!! Thanks in advance DS.

;)

ds440

Quote from: bordin34 on June 09, 2007, 05:04:34 PM
I do not plan on making my car like this, but I have always been curious what a 73/74 3rd gen would look like with a shaker hood.

How's this? ;)

ds440

Quote from: 73ChargerSE on June 09, 2007, 07:14:22 PM
DS,

I hate to be a pain, but would it be possible to get an r/t hood with and without the blackout photoshopped in?  If not, it's completely fine.

Thanks!
Paul

Yup. :icon_smile_big:

Brock Samson

that black one with the shaker is my fav... the shaker might be black though..  ;) next I like the white one...  :icon_smile_wink:

73chgrSE

That black one is sharp. Thanks DS440.

Charger74

DS,

One more for me.  Would you take this one that you did for me.

Add 72 Rallye door scallops to it, also add front spoiler and blackout the chrome drip rails.  Remove side markers and hood turn signals.   thanks a lot, you are great at this....

hutch

Quote from: ds440 on June 11, 2007, 08:14:28 AM

How's this? ;)

how about with a cowl scoop on it?  pretty please?  I am thinking about getting a fiberglass hood for my 73se.  will help me.  thanks
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

ds440

Quote from: Charger74 on June 11, 2007, 01:17:42 PM
DS,

One more for me.  Would you take this one that you did for me.
Add 72 Rallye door scallops to it, also add front spoiler and blackout the chrome drip rails.  Remove side markers and hood turn signals.   thanks a lot, you are great at this....

How's this? ;)

ds440

Quote from: hutch on June 11, 2007, 01:37:18 PM

how about with a cowl scoop on it?  pretty please?  I am thinking about getting a fiberglass hood for my 73se.  will help me.  thanks

This type of cowl?

73ChargerSE

Ds, you are incredible.  Thank you so much for the 'chops  ;). I don't see any need in bothering you anymore  :nana:

Thank you again
Paul

TUFCAT

Man, :o, those were some NICE '73s and '74s !!! Well done    :2thumbs:  Now you will need to phootoshop me DROOLING!!!

Charger74

Perfect as usual DS.  Thanks for everything.

Charger1973