News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ds440

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on June 22, 2007, 03:05:37 PM
HMMMMMMMMMM....
even though it's not my car...maybe we, aghhem ( i mean chargerman & wifey) sholdd see one in sublime green??? LOL
:drool5:

Nope. :nana:

(well....maybe :coolgleamA:)

1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

chargerman68

damn your quick.......i love it maybe i could get her something else...  :icon_smile_big:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

chargerman68

could u put a go wing on it maybe something of a chally

Brock Samson

go look at the viper engine thread i just posted pics of a '68 Coro. in sublime..

ds440

Quote from: chargerman68 on June 22, 2007, 03:13:11 PM
could u put a go wing on it maybe something of a chally

This is the best I could do.  Kind of a tricky angle. :-\

chargerman68

73ChargerSE

Ds,

Ahh, I hate to abuse you again, but I am picking up a '73 Satellite.  Could you possibly do a 73 RR in FK5 with body color and black steelies with plain dog dishes?  I just got Photoshop CS3 and I am just beginning to try these things, but I have no clue where to start.

Thank you so much
Paul

1carcrazyguy

Quote from: ds440 on June 22, 2007, 10:16:26 AM
Quote from: 1carcrazyguy on June 21, 2007, 11:07:15 PM
Anyone care to try to put a factory rallye stripe and some Magnum 500's on this car.  I know the angle is horrible. But this is the only real pic I have of the car. :eek2:

PLEASE 8)

Here you go. ;)  I assumed you wanted a white stripe.  Let me know if this is what you were looking for.

HOLY COW!!!!   :notworthy:  Thank you VERY MUCH!!  :2thumbs:

I think my Dad had a good vision.  I was truly questioning how it would look.  But I think that looks pretty good!!   I had been thinking more of a 71 R/T or SuperBee stripe.  Thanks again!!

1carcrazyguy

How about some mods to my Dart??  :bow:  Dual hood scoops, black "bumblebee" stripe and go-wing??   :scratchchin:

chargerman68

how about this one 71 charger:

sublime green.white stripe.white interior.white go wing(for the wife)

also 71 forest grn color,white stripe,forest grn interior.

no superbee hood

thanks

moparsons

I think the pink and purple look sweet. My charger will be purple and my wife sooo wants a panther pink ride!

Charger1973

If anyone feels up to the challenge, im really curious to see what my car will actually look like in paint...  I already know what color im going to paint it, the only thing im really unsure of is the stripes and spoilers.  Its definately going to be FY1 Top Banana yellow.  What i'd like to see is my car in this color but with a bulge hood added and the 2 styles of stripes...  Id like to see one with the 73 style Rallye stripe and blackout on the hood and one with the 71 Superbee stripes and Superbee hood decal on it. All the stripes will be black.  I put up a rear shot as well because I am curious to see what it looks like in yellow with and without a rear gull wing spoiler.  Im not sure how hard it would be for you guys but its impossible for me.  I tried and trust me it wasnt pretty.   :smilielol:    Oh yeah, and I can try and find or take a better picture if this one wont work...

Charger1973

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 22, 2007, 08:48:13 AM
:eek2:oh hell no! not panther pink!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :slap:

Haha dude Panther Pink RULES.  Id actually LOVE to see my car in pink...   :scratchchin:   Im set on yellow but I bet pink would look just as good!!!

Brock Samson

i love lemon twist but that's about the only yellow i like,.. but that pink thing only works on correct '70 cars for me, and i still wouldn't put it in my top 20 no matter how "special" it is,.. if my wife wanted one, I'd say It's your car do what you want... so,.. do what ya' must,..  :shruggy:

70charger_boy

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 24, 2007, 09:10:49 AM
i love lemon twist but that's about the only yellow i like,.. but that pink thing only works on correct '70 cars for me, and i still wouldn't put it in my top 20 no matter how "special" it is,.. if my wife wanted one, I'd say It's your car do what you want... so,.. do what ya' must,..  :shruggy:
:brickwall:

69bronzeT5

Hey DS, I know you dont like doing photoshops of cars that people dont own but I was wondering. Is there anyway you can do a 69 Coronet Wagon in T5 Copper with black interior, RT decals (where a 69 coronet would have them) and Magnum 500s? :angel:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

70charger_boy

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on June 24, 2007, 06:26:00 PM
Hey DS, I know you dont like doing photoshops of cars that people dont own but I was wondering. Is there anyway you can do a 69 Coronet Wagon in T5 Copper with black interior, RT decals (where a 69 coronet would have them) and Magnum 500s? :angel:

69bronzeT5

Ok dude, whats with the stupid pictures man. Its getting retarded :slap:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

ds440

Quote from: 73ChargerSE on June 22, 2007, 04:41:58 PM
Ds,

Ahh, I hate to abuse you again, but I am picking up a '73 Satellite.  Could you possibly do a 73 RR in FK5 with body color and black steelies with plain dog dishes?  I just got Photoshop CS3 and I am just beginning to try these things, but I have no clue where to start.

Thank you so much
Paul

Here you go.  FK5 is a toughy.  Looks different in different pics, etc. ( :blahblah:).  I know - excuses, excuses.  Check it out.  Hopefully this is what you were looking for.  (If you have questions on Photoshop, don't hesitate to ask - although I only have CS2, so there may be some differences).
;)

ds440

Quote from: 1carcrazyguy on June 23, 2007, 11:36:28 PM
How about some mods to my Dart??  :bow:  Dual hood scoops, black "bumblebee" stripe and go-wing??   :scratchchin:

;D

ds440

Quote from: chargerman68 on June 23, 2007, 11:40:37 PM
how about this one 71 charger:

sublime green.white stripe.white interior.white go wing(for the wife)

also 71 forest grn color,white stripe,forest grn interior.

no superbee hood

thanks

;)

73ChargerSE

Ds, thank you so much.

If I ever get some time to try stuff, I'll shoot you a PM.

ds440

Quote from: Charger1973 on June 24, 2007, 04:42:54 AM
If anyone feels up to the challenge, im really curious to see what my car will actually look like in paint...  I already know what color im going to paint it, the only thing im really unsure of is the stripes and spoilers.  Its definately going to be FY1 Top Banana yellow.  What i'd like to see is my car in this color but with a bulge hood added and the 2 styles of stripes...  Id like to see one with the 73 style Rallye stripe and blackout on the hood and one with the 71 Superbee stripes and Superbee hood decal on it. All the stripes will be black.  I put up a rear shot as well because I am curious to see what it looks like in yellow with and without a rear gull wing spoiler.  Im not sure how hard it would be for you guys but its impossible for me.  I tried and trust me it wasnt pretty.   :smilielol:    Oh yeah, and I can try and find or take a better picture if this one wont work...

Here's my best shot. :icon_smile_cool:

ds440

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on June 24, 2007, 06:26:00 PM

Sorry, Cody.  No can do.  Too busy right now. :icon_smile_cool:

chargerman68