News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ds440

Quote from: OldGuy on July 31, 2007, 11:23:04 PM
1.  Paint - SS1 Yellow
     Black Vinyl top
     Nascar Wheels (black Bassett - 8 spoke)
     Goodyear racing tires - yellow raised lettering

2.  Paint - Y-1 Top Banana Yellow
     Black Vinyl top

;)
Added the stripe to the SS1.

1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

ds440

Quote from: tkj375 on August 01, 2007, 03:21:35 AM
hey i'm new to the site and would like to see what my 69 charger would look like when its finished..i want it black with no vinyl top and a red stripe on the deck lid. i also would like it to have cragar ss rims and a six pack hood with the numbers blacked out..i dont have any pics for you to use so i guess you can just use a pic of a nice 69.

thanks,
tyler

;)
You didn't say if you wanted just a plain stripe or an R/T stripe, so I went with a plain stripe....

OldGuy

Quote from: ds440 on August 01, 2007, 12:10:43 PM
Quote from: OldGuy on July 31, 2007, 11:23:04 PM
1.  Paint - SS1 Yellow
     Black Vinyl top

2.  Paint - Y-1 Top Banana Yellow
     Black Vinyl top

;)
Added the stripe to the SS1.

ds440:
Man - you are good!!   :2thumbs:
I definitely like the SS1 paint with the stripe - Top Banana just doesn't look right on a 1968. 
You helped me make the decision. :yesnod:

Thanks again.

Carl
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

ChgrSteve67

I have been admiring your work DS440  :2thumbs:

I'm going to start taking my Charger apart in the next month or so as was wondering if you could give mine a peliminary paint job.

I plan on keeping the lower section of the Charger black as it is now and painting the rest Dodge Flame Red or Inferno Red with a Black roof line stripe.
I may later changed the AR wheels for Magnum 500 wheels 15x7.
What ever you feel like doing will be fine with me.

Keep up the good work!

Steve

ds440

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on August 01, 2007, 04:52:14 PM
I have been admiring your work DS440  :2thumbs:

I'm going to start taking my Charger apart in the next month or so as was wondering if you could give mine a peliminary paint job.

I plan on keeping the lower section of the Charger black as it is now and painting the rest Dodge Flame Red or Inferno Red with a Black roof line stripe.
I may later changed the AR wheels for Magnum 500 wheels 15x7.
What ever you feel like doing will be fine with me.

Keep up the good work!

Steve

Here you go, Steve. ;)
These were a little tricky because the lighting in the truck pics is different than with the Charger.  So I had to do a little "faking" of certain areas.  Hopefully this will, at least, give you some idea of what they will look like.  Also, I wasn't 100% sure what you were looking for with the roof stripe - so I guessed....let me know if I was off. :2thumbs:

dodge girl

67chargersteve, Can't wait to see your car all done.  I really like the second red on it. ;)

DG.

tkj375

thank you so much, the charger looks awesome!  if you ever get the time i have one more thing i need done but its not for me its for my dad, he's a ford guy and he's building a 68 ford truck for drag racing but he doesnt have much money and he's in a slump right now so i was wondering if you could make a picture of what his truck looks like finished..its a 1968 ford f-100 and he wants it krazy plum purple with a blower, side exhausts, and centerline auto drag series 5 rims with big drag tires on the back and skinnies up front..the trucks body is in pieces right now and i dont have any pics so just do what you can.

once again if you dont have the time thats fine but i was just trying to find some way to help him out,

thanks,
tyler

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

tkj375

70charger_boy

Quote from: tkj375 on August 02, 2007, 02:05:29 PM
thank you so much, the charger looks awesome!  if you ever get the time i have one more thing i need done but its not for me its for my dad, he's a ford guy and he's building a 68 ford truck for drag racing but he doesnt have much money and he's in a slump right now so i was wondering if you could make a picture of what his truck looks like finished..its a 1968 ford f-100 and he wants it krazy plum purple with a blower, side exhausts, and centerline auto drag series 5 rims with big drag tires on the back and skinnies up front..the trucks body is in pieces right now and i dont have any pics so just do what you can.

once again if you dont have the time thats fine but i was just trying to find some way to help him out,

thanks,
tyler

Ds is a busy guy.  He stopped doing Fords, but if you want one done real bad go through all 28 pages of this thread there is a few in the beginning pages

ChgrSteve67

Thanks DS440 !!!    :2thumbs:

They both look great.
Now I have to print them out and try to decide which shade of red I like better.

The brighter red really stands out but the darker red has a striking look to it.

Thanks again.

I will of course post pictures when I strip and repaint my Charger.
I hope to start taking her apart mid September and the body work done by the end of the year.

Steve

Troy

Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 02, 2007, 05:21:38 PM
Quote from: tkj375 on August 02, 2007, 02:05:29 PM

thanks,
tyler

Ds is a busy guy.  He stopped doing Fords, but if you want one done real bad go through all 28 pages of this thread there is a few in the beginning pages
Way to treat someone new... :eyes: Maybe you should let DS440 answer.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Serious Satellite

One more request for a busy but gracious graphic artist 

A while back you gave me a good look at my seventy four Satellite Sebring like this: 

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21149.0;id=43745

I've decided on an auto restoration shop and we've been discussing making the 74 Satellite a one off 74 Sport Satellite Convertible.  Could you mock up the same car as a convertible with a white interior and a white 'Cuda AAR stripe on the side, rear wing, and white decals on the bulge hood, and while the Burple was a good idea, I want to see it in a midnight blue. 

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21149.0;id=35678
the aar stripe you did much earlier for me.

I've also found the chrome door trim that goes on the top of the door where the window emerges.  I'd like to see that as well.

Thanks in advance.

Serious Satellite.

bull

I'd like to see what this car looks like without a vinyl top in the first pic and then without a vinyl top and R/T stripe in the second pic.

Brock Samson

can't you just squint?..  :slap:  :lol:

Serious Satellite

I know it's a little rough, but I thought I'd try my hand at photoshopping (gimping in my case) and this is the first result.  I scavenged pics from this thread that had roughly the same perspective and worked in layers.  I spent about six hours on this one, and just plain ran out of gas.  I'll probably spend a bit more time polishing up the rough spots.

As far a the render, I've always wanted to play with the Satellite base body a bit taking parts and a little bling from other mopar cars.  This is a 74 Satellite all Charged Up.

ds440

Quote from: Serious Satellite on August 10, 2007, 09:01:29 PM
One more request for a busy but gracious graphic artist 

A while back you gave me a good look at my seventy four Satellite Sebring like this: 

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21149.0;id=43745

I've decided on an auto restoration shop and we've been discussing making the 74 Satellite a one off 74 Sport Satellite Convertible.  Could you mock up the same car as a convertible with a white interior and a white 'Cuda AAR stripe on the side, rear wing, and white decals on the bulge hood, and while the Burple was a good idea, I want to see it in a midnight blue. 

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21149.0;id=35678
the aar stripe you did much earlier for me.

I've also found the chrome door trim that goes on the top of the door where the window emerges.  I'd like to see that as well.

Thanks in advance.

Serious Satellite.

Here you go. ;)

The interior was tricky because there was little to work with.  So it's generic - but hopefully it will still give you enough to go on.

ds440

Quote from: bull on August 12, 2007, 09:30:02 AM
I'd like to see what this car looks like without a vinyl top in the first pic and then without a vinyl top and R/T stripe in the second pic.

Hope this helps. :cheers:

ds440

Here's the Mustang.

I think I got everything that you were looking for.  Sorry it took so long....lotta detail in this one.  You never gave me an email to send this to, soooo...you're stuck with me posting it here.  Let me know if I missed something. :cheers:

Flame away, boys and girls.

(just leave me out of it) :popcrn:

Charger74

I actually kind of like it.  Very modern looking.  Good work as usuall DS.

ChgrSteve67

Would look better if it said 502 on the side

Big Sugar

Quote from: ds440 on March 13, 2007, 09:00:40 AM
Quote from: Big Sugar on March 12, 2007, 11:46:49 PM

It looks Good !! , as for the colour I was referring to the stripe only. can you still include the front Strobe as the original drawing as well as the Dodge logo at the rear of the Charger. The stripe layout is good.
Can you try the Stripe in Matt Black or Charcoal Gray

Thanks
Ron

Here's the revised versions. ;D

Hey DS

Big Sugar's Wearing those Stripes Now.

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

ds440

Quote from: Big Sugar on August 21, 2007, 05:46:18 PM

Hey DS

Big Sugar's Wearing those Stripes Now.

Awesome! :2thumbs:

That car is killer! :cheers:

Harlow

Wow I really like that. I'll admit that 1st gens never really did it for me, but I'd love to have a car that looked like that. I really like the stripes and stance.

Musicman

Been a while since anyone posted here... :shruggy: ... DS is going to get out of practice.  :cheers: