News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfanta

mmm i love this stuff... can you believe I get PAID to do this  :icon_smile_big: Your work is pretty good DS.

It seems your helping people out a lot. Keep it up.

(if you dont mind me getting in on this I would enjoy it. Its good practice for me and fun too. I just dont wanna impede upon your thread)

-RJ

ds440

Quote from: alfanta on October 26, 2007, 10:00:50 AM
mmm i love this stuff... can you believe I get PAID to do this  :icon_smile_big: Your work is pretty good DS.

It seems your helping people out a lot. Keep it up.

(if you dont mind me getting in on this I would enjoy it. Its good practice for me and fun too. I just dont wanna impede upon your thread)

-RJ

By all means, help yourself! :2thumbs:

The more, the merrier.  Plus,  I could use all the help I can get...

1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Forza on October 26, 2007, 12:41:02 AM
Quote from: HITMAN 149 on October 24, 2007, 05:58:58 PM
thanks DS!!!!!!!!! :cheers: another job well done!!
i'm sure by now... you could do MR ANGRY'S with your eyes closed!!! LOL
hmmmmm decisions...decisions...... :scratchchin:

*cough* choose the last one *cough*   I'm not gunna lie, the last one made my frontal regions tingle.  :D

Yea, that version of Mr.Angry with the grey stripe and black wheels....simply awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

chargerman68

hey ds

wondering if you could hook me up...(let me know if this picture is good for your work)

my 68 charger with these hemi rims....

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

69bronzeT5

Hey DS, do me another favour please....that silver 69 R/T you always do for me, can I see it with slotted mags? :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

alfanta

moparstuart

wow i figured they would look better 
   dont like it at all  :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

HITMAN 149

sorrrrry me either!!!!!!! ewwwwww  :eek2:
get a set of 22" spinny's!!! hahahaha
J/K!!!
:icon_smile_big:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Brock Samson

yeah chargers need deep dishes... flushed out rims look like hub caps...  :eek2:

alfanta

Quote from: Brock Samson on November 19, 2007, 05:27:25 PM
yeah chargers need deep dishes... flushed out rims look like hub caps...  :eek2:

:iagree: and keep the chrome to a minimum on the rims. :coolgleamA:

70charger_boy

Charger man, I'll save you the trouble in telling you that those 18 inch 06 Charger wheels wont clear the front wheel spindle

chargerman68

thanks for the help just wondering could get those rims for only 100 dollars

HITMAN 149

snag em  and flip em for a couple more bucks?!?!?!?
then you'd have some money to buy US a calendar!!! hahahaha
:nana:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

chargerman68

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on November 19, 2007, 06:19:17 PM
snag em  and flip em for a couple more bucks?!?!?!?
then you'd have some money to buy US a calendar!!! hahahaha

maybe just wanted to see if they would look nice... :2thumbs:

HITMAN 149

wellllllllll i hope you saw they LOOOOOK NASTY!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha
get a set of boyds or AR's!!!!! hahahaha
your wheels look nice on the car the way it is!!! NO???
just don't paint them yellow!!!!!  :nana:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

1FastCharger

They look like old Camaro IROC rims.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

Ponch ®

Quote from: 70charger_boy on November 19, 2007, 06:16:10 PM
Charger man, I'll save you the trouble in telling you that those 18 inch 06 Charger wheels wont clear the front wheel spindle

:yesnod:

Then again, it only takes a little machining to get them to clear.

I'd say if they're cheap give it a shot, Chargerman. Worse case scenario you can flip em or you're only out $100.

I'm in no way knocking alfanta's photoshop skills, but they look like 14-15" in that 'chop. I've seen some older MOPARS with those wheels and they look ok. In fact, there was a B-body (don't remember...think it was a satellite station wagon?) at the Fling  with a set of those and I thought they filled up the wheel well pretty good. 
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

70charger_boy

Quote from: Ponch ® on November 20, 2007, 03:09:09 PM

I'd say if they're cheap give it a shot, Chargerman. Worse case scenario you can flip em or you're only out $100.

I'm in no way knocking alfanta's photoshop skills, but they look like 14-15" in that 'chop. I've seen some older MOPARS with those wheels and they look ok. In fact, there was a B-body (don't remember...think it was a satellite station wagon?) at the Fling  with a set of those and I thought they filled up the wheel well pretty good. 

The problem with machining the wheels is that you have to increase the diameter of the center section by an inch, which means that you can't use the centercap.

100 bucks is a great deal, but as far as a quick flip I will tell you that it will take forever to sell.  I have a set of the 17 inch non polished chrome wheels that I have been trying to sell for over a year for 400 bucks and there are no takers, yet.

Ponch ®

Quote from: 70charger_boy on November 20, 2007, 04:26:31 PM

The problem with machining the wheels is that you have to increase the diameter of the center section by an inch, which means that you can't use the centercap.

100 bucks is a great deal, but as far as a quick flip I will tell you that it will take forever to sell.  I have a set of the 17 inch non polished chrome wheels that I have been trying to sell for over a year for 400 bucks and there are no takers, yet.

yep..the couple who owned the Satellite wagon told me...the center cap.

Are these the ones you have?

You haven't been able to sell them because  a) you're asking way, way too much and b) no one really wants them. Most people that are gonna plunk down cash for new wheels are going to upgrade to 20-22's or at least a set of 18" R/T takeoffs.

To give you an idea...a set of the usually more desireable 18" R/T wheels (w/ tires) goes for anywhere between $300-600 (the chrome ones and "Road and Track" that are blacked out inside are the expensive ones). I sold my 17"s (w/ tires) for $150.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

chargerman68

hey ponch i remember that car got the idea from it :2thumbs:

Ponch ®

Quote from: chargerman68 on November 20, 2007, 06:55:00 PM

hey ponch i remember that car got the idea from it :2thumbs:

they looked good, didn't they?

And also down the road you could powdercoat them black and maybe add yellow accents to match the car.

70charger_boy

Ponch, these are the ones that I have and yes you're right.  I want to much for them

Ponch ®

Quote from: 70charger_boy on November 20, 2007, 07:16:03 PM
Ponch, these are the ones that I have and yes you're right.  I want to much for them

you know...ever tried them on your car? :scratchchin:

HITMAN 149

at least i know i'm not the only one whose driveway has a beard!!!!!!!!
hehehehehe
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

moparstuart

DS  can you add a black daytona wing to this car   and maybe a red daytona nose front clip ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE