News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Thank you sooo much! That is the last one for sure! Thats exactly what I wanted to see.  :2thumbs: And sorry for having you hunt dfown the image, I was on a computer not at my house and had very little time so I couldnt get the pic and put it on photobucket so send to you.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

joflaig

ds,

Can you do a 68 like this (minus the text)?

ds440

:cheers:
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

Musicman

That's a real beauty there DS  :2thumbs:

Steve P.

Quote from: ds440 on March 13, 2008, 07:04:06 AM

Thanks for doing her up for me Dave. I damn sure appreciate it.  I never thought I would like this color on my car, but that pic. of the 69' Charger got me thinking... I'm interested to see how others like it.

Thanks again buddy,  :2thumbs:
Steve
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

DodgeFever

Looking through the thread i must say DS your not only talentend... your gifted!  :2thumbs:
Here's a tough one for you, i kindly ask you to do  :angel:
I'd like to see an 68 in the color shown below with black roof and stripes and either one of the two shown rims 19s (18s) front, 20s (19s) rear.
And if you have time and energy left, you could add a front spoiler, black hood and T/A scoop shown here:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,35665.0.html

That's what i have in my mind. Thanks in advance.

HITMAN 149

woa that mr. angry w/ the yellow stripes looks hot!!!!
nice DS!!!
glad to see your back!!!!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

ds440

Quote from: DodgeFever on March 16, 2008, 10:18:41 AM
Looking through the thread i must say DS your not only talentend... your gifted!  :2thumbs:
Here's a tough one for you, i kindly ask you to do  :angel:
I'd like to see an 68 in the color shown below with black roof and stripes and either one of the two shown rims 19s (18s) front, 20s (19s) rear.
And if you have time and energy left, you could add a front spoiler, black hood and T/A scoop shown here:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,35665.0.html

That's what i have in my mind. Thanks in advance.

Dave22443

Ds,  Can I impose on you for one more quick and dirty?

Can you put a front spoiler on my car and fatten up the rear tires to fill the wheel well?  Thanks!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

ds440

Quote from: Dave22443 on March 17, 2008, 09:00:02 AM
Ds,  Can I impose on you for one more quick and dirty?

Can you put a front spoiler on my car and fatten up the rear tires to fill the wheel well?  Thanks!

DodgeFever

Thanks a lot DS, great work! I really appreciate it!
Although im still not sure... somehow i like the black wheels...

Brock Samson

Dave22443

Thanks DS!

Hum... that chin spoiler doesnt look as good as I thought it would.  :scratchchin:  Maybe that only works on black cars?  :shruggy:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

mally69

Hey, can you make my car with a flat black 6 pack hood with the car t5 bronze and black stripe.... and a black car with a flat black 6pack hood with a white stripe...   Sorry if its to complicated..  :coolgleamA:

MoParMetal

small request if i may. can you change this to top banana with a black 71 r/t stripe? black fender scoops, chin spoiler and mirrors. with the billet magnum wheels. please. use which ever picture is best. thanks in advance.
looking for another one
xbox gamertag: mprmtl

ds440

Quote from: mally69 on March 23, 2008, 09:15:43 AM
Hey, can you make my car with a flat black 6 pack hood with the car t5 bronze and black stripe.... and a black car with a flat black 6pack hood with a white stripe...   Sorry if its to complicated..  :coolgleamA:

ds440

Quote from: MoParMetal on March 24, 2008, 12:51:39 AM
small request if i may. can you change this to top banana with a black 71 r/t stripe? black fender scoops, chin spoiler and mirrors. with the billet magnum wheels. please. use which ever picture is best. thanks in advance.

MoParMetal

:o :drool5: :icon_smile_big: :yesnod: :woohoo:

thank you thank you thank you! i knew it would look good like that! this just confirms it! thank you thank you thank you!
sir your skills are amazing!
looking for another one

MoParMetal

Quote from: ds440 on March 24, 2008, 03:10:01 PM
Quote from: MoParMetal on March 24, 2008, 12:51:39 AM

hey can you do me one more favor? can you lower the car, make the wheels a little bigger, wider tires in the back, and tires a little wider in front, take the louvers out of the back window, and add the super bee to the wing. just the bee. thanks again!
looking for another one

ds440

Quote from: MoParMetal on March 26, 2008, 01:00:59 PM
hey can you do me one more favor? can you lower the car, make the wheels a little bigger, wider tires in the back, and tires a little wider in front, take the louvers out of the back window, and add the super bee to the wing. just the bee. thanks again!

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

justin1987

DS can you change the wheels on this one to Cragars? I thought there was one posted, but I looked through all the pages and I couldn't find one.

MoParMetal

Quote from: ds440 on March 26, 2008, 01:45:04 PM
Quote from: MoParMetal on March 26, 2008, 01:00:59 PM

:drool5:
perfection as always... :cheers:
looking for another one

ds440

Quote from: justin1987 on March 26, 2008, 05:06:27 PM
DS can you change the wheels on this one to Cragars? I thought there was one posted, but I looked through all the pages and I couldn't find one.

Here you go. ;)

ds440

...and for my Steeler nation brothers and sisters.... :cheers:

(in response to the Bengal Charger, of course)