News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mally69

Thanks, ds440 you did great. :yesnod: :2thumbs:

justin1987

543_charger

hey ds440, i'm new new to the board but my passion for mopar started long ago. i recently just purchased a 68 charger r/t and i pan to modernize it my mods are as follows:

-----complete airride suspension (this will lower the car about 2-3 inches)
-----new dodge charger black (brilliant black crystal pearl)
-----shaved marker lights
-----shaved fender trim
-----racing black bucket seats(viper style)
-----bonspeed hutingtons 17's in front  18's in back
-----brilliant black crystal pearl bumpers
-----maybe a 69 grille and taillights?
-----on the headlight emblem it needs to be old school "Charger" and new school "SRT
-----black roll cage

could you please work your magic on this for me whenever  you can cuz i haven't even started on the car yet i'm working on my "MONSTER" 543cu
1 version 68 with mods & polished wheels
1 version 68 with mods & black wheels with polished lips
1 version 68 chrome bumpers with mods & polished wheels
1 version 68 black bumpers with mods & black wheels with polished lips
1 version 69 with mods & polished wheels
1 version 69 with mods & black wheels with polished lips
1 version 69 chrome bumpers with mods & polished wheels
1 version 69 black bumpers with mods & black wheels with polished lips

i will post pics of   seats,   new charger black,  huntingtons, and srt logo anything else i can help with please let me know and keep up the outstanding work!
           thank you very much in advance   543_Charger

543_charger

this is of course new brilliant black crystal pearl

543_charger

viper seats

543_charger

bonspeed huntingtons

HITMAN 149

hey 543 charger...
welcome abourd...
my only advice.. is don't chop up a good 68 r/t & put 69 stuff (grill & taillights) in it!!!!!! aghhhhhhhhhhh  :brickwall:
keep it a beautifull 68!!! i'm also resto/modding mine as well!!
good luck!!! siunds like you've got a good plan!!!  :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

543_charger

srt logo

543_charger

thanks hitman i have wanted this car since i was 10 i am now 26 and i owe it all to my wife!!

jaak

Hey ds440, could you use that same photo on justin1987 (silver charger) and make it J6 "sassy grass" green, with black RT stripe, Black vinyl top and steel wheels with dogdish hub caps? Thats the combo I have planned for my 69 RT, and would like to see a pic of it. Thanks, Jason

ds440

Quote from: 543_charger on March 27, 2008, 04:04:39 PM
hey ds440, i'm new new to the board but my passion for mopar started long ago. i recently just purchased a 68 charger r/t and i pan to modernize it my mods are as follows:

-----complete airride suspension (this will lower the car about 2-3 inches)
-----new dodge charger black (brilliant black crystal pearl)
-----shaved marker lights
-----shaved fender trim
-----racing black bucket seats(viper style)
-----bonspeed hutingtons 17's in front  18's in back
-----brilliant black crystal pearl bumpers
-----maybe a 69 grille and taillights?
-----on the headlight emblem it needs to be old school "Charger" and new school "SRT
-----black roll cage

could you please work your magic on this for me whenever  you can cuz i haven't even started on the car yet i'm working on my "MONSTER" 543cu
1 version 68 with mods & polished wheels
1 version 68 with mods & black wheels with polished lips
1 version 68 chrome bumpers with mods & polished wheels
1 version 69 with mods & polished wheels
1 version 69 with mods & black wheels with polished lips
1 version 69 chrome bumpers with mods & polished wheels

i will post pics of   seats,   new charger black,  huntingtons, and srt logo anything else i can help with please let me know and keep up the outstanding work!
           thank you very much in advance   543_Charger

Wow. :icon_smile_blackeye:

Welcome to the site.

A couple of things, though.   While I appreciate your enthusiasm, how about picking only one or two concepts that you would like to see?  You may or may not be aware, but these images can take a lot of time to complete.  And with what you are requesting, quite frankly, I have no intention of spending my nights and weekends working on every conceivable idea that you can think of.  Please don't take it personal, but there have been several people here recently who have decided to take advantage of my kindness and I'm having to put my foot down more and more. :-\

With that said, let me know which one or two ideas that you are leaning towards and I will try my best to complete them for you. :cheers:

Thanks.
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

Musicman

543_charger

no problem man,  thanks for being cool about it.  i'm just  excited about my new toy

just these two  would be more than enough:

thank you very much, again whenever you can  my engine is first on my list :2thumbs:

ds440

Quote from: jaak on March 27, 2008, 08:00:21 PM
Hey ds440, could you use that same photo on justin1987 (silver charger) and make it J6 "sassy grass" green, with black RT stripe, Black vinyl top and steel wheels with dogdish hub caps? Thats the combo I have planned for my 69 RT, and would like to see a pic of it. Thanks, Jason

Sweet ride. :cheers:

ds440

Quote from: 543_charger on March 28, 2008, 10:06:23 AM
no problem man,  thanks for being cool about it.  i'm just  excited about my new toy

thank you very much, again whenever you can  my engine is first on my list :2thumbs:

Cool.  Gimme a couple of days. ;)

543_charger

69bronzeT5

Quote from: ds440 on March 28, 2008, 11:53:49 AM

That looks REALLY cool! :2thumbs: Another great job DS
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

jaak

Quote from: ds440 on March 28, 2008, 11:53:49 AM

Thanks alot ds440!!!!! This is what I have in mind!!! It looks cool now seeing a photo of what I have invisioned!

You 'da man,
Jason

ds440

Quote from: 543_charger on March 28, 2008, 10:06:23 AM

Here you go. :cheers:

HITMAN 149

wow as usual... nice work DS!!! 68 all the way!!!! nice!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

73ChargerSE

Hey DS,

I know I said I wouldn't bother you again, but I have one more request.  Can you cut the top off of this, and maybe take the windows out?  I'm looking at getting one and I want to have a cool summer truck.  Thanks!!

Paul

543_charger

:drool5: i'm speechless!   it is exactly the vision in my head :cheers:

hey ds if it is not too much, could i trouble you for the same exact 2 versions but the rear of the car
  and can the license plate say    "WHS NXT"     same angle just reversed
i can't say how much i appreciate you putting my dream car on the screen

thank you very much, when my wife gets home im sure she will love it as well!!! :notworthy:

ds440

Quote from: 73ChargerSE on March 31, 2008, 11:57:50 AM
Hey DS,

I know I said I wouldn't bother you again, but I have one more request.  Can you cut the top off of this, and maybe take the windows out?  I'm looking at getting one and I want to have a cool summer truck.  Thanks!!

Paul

Sorry, I'm not going to be able to do that for the reasons that I have stated above.  I'm trying to focus on actual project cars or anything that will help in a project's decision making process.  Again I apologize, but I don't think your request falls within those categories. :-\

I know that there are several other members who are knowledge of Photoshop who might be able to help you out. :scratchchin: :shruggy:

ds440

Quote from: 543_charger on March 31, 2008, 02:19:04 PM
:drool5: i'm speechless!   it is exactly the vision in my head :cheers:

hey ds if it is not too much, could i trouble you for the same exact 2 versions but the rear of the car
  and can the license plate say    "WHS NXT"     same angle just reversed
i can't say how much i appreciate you putting my dream car on the screen

thank you very much, when my wife gets home im sure she will love it as well!!! :notworthy:

I can only offer up a '68 version for you.  This was based off of something I had already done for someone else, so it was easy enough to slap your rims on there.  Thus, no '69.  But I think you can get an idea of what it will look like from this rendering.

Hope it helps. :cheers:

73ChargerSE

Quote from: ds440 on April 01, 2008, 10:08:34 AM
Quote from: 73ChargerSE on March 31, 2008, 11:57:50 AM
Hey DS,

Paul

Sorry, I'm not going to be able to do that for the reasons that I have stated above.  I'm trying to focus on actual project cars or anything that will help in a project's decision making process.  Again I apologize, but I don't think your request falls within those categories. :-\

I know that there are several other members who are knowledge of Photoshop who might be able to help you out. :scratchchin: :shruggy:

No worries. Thanks!