News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisiecki1

mine should wind up pretty close.....its just like i saw it in my head :2thumbs:
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

General_01

If thats not perfect, it's close enough for me. I think it's perfect. Thanks again ds. Great job as always. :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Bob

Quote from: ds440 on December 03, 2008, 03:20:25 PM
Quote from: Bob on December 03, 2008, 10:44:45 AM
Mr DS440,
Could you please add this scoop to my Charger less the SE emblem on the front. Blacked out hood with the scoop F8 green like the car. Oh yea, erase the charger on the windshield. If you notice I did make 2 of the changes you made to my car. The rear wing and front spoiler. Like said above, you talent keeps allot of us motivated.
Thanks
Bob

Yeah, I did notice the wing and spoiler! :2thumbs:

How's this?

Mr DS440,
Could you make the hood F8 and the scoop black to match the spoiler/vinyl top and rear wing?

Thanks
Bob

ds440

Like this?
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

Bob

Quote from: ds440 on December 08, 2008, 10:31:15 AM
Like this?

Thanks, yes exactly. I found a smaller scoop and picked up the extra hood Saturday.
Bob

chargerscott

could you make this lime green for me. i have a bulge hood not on the car.
thanks Scott

ds440

Quote from: chargerscott on December 08, 2008, 12:38:03 PM
could you make this lime green for me. i have a bulge hood not on the car.
thanks Scott

I'd love to help you out, but unfortunately, I can't use the picture you posted because of the existing surfaces will make the finished product look blotchy - almost like a primer coat.  It would probably be better if you just told me what, specifically, you were looking for.  Is that a 73?  Do you want those rims?  Etc.?

Let me know and I'll see what I can do. :cheers:

ds440

BIRD67

Hi, I was wondering if you could possibly put some 15x10 rear wheels,slapper bars and lift up the rear with some old-school shackles on my car? Thank's if you can!
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

mikepmcs

ok, i'm posting and hijacking this thread a little because I know everyone has either seen or replied to DS' thread at least once and my request will most likely be seen by more people on the site here.  So... DS I apologize in advance for screwing with your thread.  I'm wanting another tattoo, so DS or any artist on this site, this is what I'm looking for.

yes all one tattoo or maybe broken up, one on each arm if it's too much.  The tattoo or tattoos will be on my forearms.  Thanks in advance for any help from anyone.  Maybe it will give DS a break as well from the norm. ;D
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

:cheers:
here's some ideas anyways

p-3 with the irish lass as A/C art like the old days
flag
eagle
pow-mia
fouled anchor with maybe my YOS(1987-2007) on top of the anchor and under the navy(I'd like it to say US Navy though) and I like the retired being in there as well although technically i'm still eligible for recall(I wish)

thanks

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

chargerscott

DS440, yes it is a 73, yes those wheels and a bulge hood. lime green. please, thank you for your help. if can think of another great color i'm open to it.

thanks again
Scott

ds440

Quote from: BIRD67 on December 08, 2008, 05:21:15 PM
Hi, I was wondering if you could possibly put some 15x10 rear wheels,slapper bars and lift up the rear with some old-school shackles on my car? Thank's if you can!

This is the best that I can do.  I can't show you definitive 15x10 because in Photoshop you are just 'eyeballing' it.  Hopefully this helps.

ds440

Quote from: chargerscott on December 08, 2008, 08:27:32 PM
DS440, yes it is a 73, yes those wheels and a bulge hood. lime green. please, thank you for your help. if can think of another great color i'm open to it.

thanks again
Scott

How's this?

chargerscott

BIRD67

DS, thank you soo much! I now I have a templatee on which I want to do to the Firebird! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

joflaig

ds440,

I am totally sold on your design here, but had one question about the front and rear bumpers being painted sublime vs left chromed. With the chrome you will get some contrast. What do you think? Is is easy to throw a version together with chrome bumpers? On the all black version you could paint the bumpers slightly gray for the contrast, but with the sublime, I'm not sure a lighter shade of green would look right.

THANKS!

WingCharger

THOSE ARE AWESOME!!! :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Dare I say, I think I am starting to like the '71 GTX's and Road Runners more than Daytonas.

General_01

I like the colored bumper look in those pics. :2thumbs:

But by all means, show them with chrome bumpers. I never get tired of looking at your creations ds. :2thumbs:
496 stroker
4-speed

joflaig

Quote from: General_01 on December 13, 2008, 04:29:21 PM
I like the colored bumper look in those pics. :2thumbs:

But by all means, show them with chrome bumpers. I never get tired of looking at your creations ds. :2thumbs:

People paint their bumpers on 71 bees and Chargers too all the time, as you might have considered doing. I always get conflicted about this.

General_01

I hear ya. Decisions, decisions, decisions. It would be easy if they looked crappy one way and great the other. The problem is they look great either way. :icon_smile_big:

My bumpers have been chrome since I got the car. If I ever get the chance to paint the car again I will be having the same dilema as you.
496 stroker
4-speed

joflaig

Quote from: General_01 on December 13, 2008, 07:47:04 PM
I hear ya. Decisions, decisions, decisions. It would be easy if they looked crappy one way and great the other. The problem is they look great either way. :icon_smile_big:

My bumpers have been chrome since I got the car. If I ever get the chance to paint the car again I will be having the same dilema as you.

Yeah, and stylistically I think if you do the front in paint you can't leave the rear chromed either.

Ghoste

I used to not like that look but over time I've started to sometimes like the colored front/chrome rear just for a little difference.

ds440

Chrome bumpers.

Gray bumpers.
:cheers: