News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joflaig

Quote from: ds440 on December 15, 2008, 08:19:17 AM
Chrome bumpers.

Gray bumpers.
:cheers:

AWESOME!  :2thumbs: That answers that question. I think the chrome not only can work but would achieve the contrast. I don't know if you have the "stock" template pics to work with of the front end from above, but it would be neat to see how the stripes on the hood work with a little more clarity. I don't think there is an RR anywhere with racing stripes on an Air Grabber/Super Bee type hood like that.

firefighter3931

Dave, a new member just had his 66 painted and was curious what it would look like with some different wheels.  :scratchchin:

The car is in this thread : http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,51428.0.html

Maybe some tork thrust's, tork thrust D's and Craeger SS's

Thanks, Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

BIRD67

DS, I have one last request for you... Since my Firebird pic isn't the best.. Could you please Put on the white HO stripe on this car, but without the white stripe? I would also like you to add a black vinyl top and white stripe tires with wire weel caps..And the final thing would be to remove the rear antennae and place it in the front and fill in the front marker lights and add vent window's(like my '67 F-bird)..Thanks! You do excellent work!!
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

Charger1970

Hi DS,
Very nice work here. I have an easy request. I swiped a couple of pictures from Google. Can you make the 68 Charger B7 blue keeping the white top, interior and stripes? The Cuda is B7 blue for a reference. Thanks in advance.
1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

ds440

Quote from: joflaig on December 15, 2008, 08:22:49 AM
I don't know if you have the "stock" template pics to work with of the front end from above, but it would be neat to see how the stripes on the hood work with a little more clarity. 

Sorry, I don't have any "stock" templates.  One of my biggest challenges is finding pics from the correct angles.  Unfortunately, I am at the mercy of what I can find.

Quote from: firefighter3931 on December 15, 2008, 02:22:59 PM
Dave, a new member just had his 66 painted and was curious what it would look like with some different wheels.  :scratchchin:

The car is in this thread : http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,51428.0.html

Thanks, Ron

Hope this helps. :cheers:

1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

ds440

Quote from: BIRD67 on December 15, 2008, 07:07:03 PM
DS, I have one last request for you... Since my Firebird pic isn't the best.. Could you please Put on the white HO stripe on this car, but without the white stripe? I would also like you to add a black vinyl top and white stripe tires with wire weel caps..And the final thing would be to remove the rear antennae and place it in the front and fill in the front marker lights and add vent window's(like my '67 F-bird)..Thanks! You do excellent work!!

You're going to have to help me out here...it's a Charger site, not a Firebird site. :2thumbs:   What is a 'white HO stripe without the white stripe?'  White without the white?  What are wire wheel caps?  Got any references...'cause I have no idea what those are...?  Thanks. ;)

ds440

Quote from: Charger1970 on December 15, 2008, 07:34:27 PM
Hi DS,
Very nice work here. I have an easy request. I swiped a couple of pictures from Google. Can you make the 68 Charger B7 blue keeping the white top, interior and stripes? The Cuda is B7 blue for a reference. Thanks in advance.

How's this? ;)

firefighter3931

Quote from: ds440 on December 16, 2008, 08:54:20 AM
Quote from: joflaig on December 15, 2008, 08:22:49 AM
I don't know if you have the "stock" template pics to work with of the front end from above, but it would be neat to see how the stripes on the hood work with a little more clarity. 

Sorry, I don't have any "stock" templates.  One of my biggest challenges is finding pics from the correct angles.  Unfortunately, I am at the mercy of what I can find.

Quote from: firefighter3931 on December 15, 2008, 02:22:59 PM

Thanks, Ron

Hope this helps. :cheers:

Dave, that helps a lot ! Thanks a bunch brother !  :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Charger1970

Quote from: ds440 on December 16, 2008, 08:57:23 AM
Quote from: Charger1970 on December 15, 2008, 07:34:27 PM
Hi DS,

How's this? ;)

Very nice, thanks a whole gob. That's exactly what I needed.  :cheers:
1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

BIRD67

Quote from: ds440 on December 16, 2008, 08:57:00 AM
Quote from: BIRD67 on December 15, 2008, 07:07:03 PM

You're going to have to help me out here...it's a Charger site, not a Firebird site. :2thumbs:   What is a 'white HO stripe without the white stripe?'  White without the white?  What are wire wheel caps?  Got any references...'cause I have no idea what those are...?  Thanks. ;)
Here are the wheels..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

BIRD67

Here are the vent windows...

CFMopar

Got a request DS if you got the time....

I'm thinking of getting my rims on my new srt 4 either powder coated or anodized a diff colour. Was thinking either black, gun metal, gold or bronze. Hope you can help.

Thanks in advance!

Don't know which pick will be best for u... The car is at my parents house cause my garage here has the charger. Snaged these two from google.
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

BIRD67

Ok, So these are the Wheels, Vent windows and stripes..I would also like the antennae moved to the front and a black vinyl top..The stripes I would like NOT say H.O. I would like the mods done to the Picture on the bottom.. Thanks!

CFMopar

For the bronze...I was thinking this colour

http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/2/drifz517bronze.jpg

Please dont shoot me I know its from a honda site and it says super and we all know they arn't. It came up via google images search for bronze wheels I SWEAR!

ds440

Quote from: F&#K Jack Layton (TM) on December 16, 2008, 06:52:24 PM
Got a request DS if you got the time....

I'm thinking of getting my rims on my new srt 4 either powder coated or anodized a diff colour. Was thinking either black, gun metal, gold or bronze. Hope you can help.

Colors aren't exact, but hopefully it's close enough. :cheers:

ds440

Quote from: BIRD67 on December 17, 2008, 12:04:05 PM
Ok, So these are the Wheels, Vent windows and stripes..I would also like the antennae moved to the front and a black vinyl top..The stripes I would like NOT say H.O. I would like the mods done to the Picture on the bottom.. Thanks!
:cheers:

Brock Samson

BIRD67

Ds, the car you got the stripe from is our current project..I had you do that photoshop because that is how it looked like from the factory..Thank you soo much! Umm Brock, It's not a Crapmaro! It is a Firebird!

CFMopar

You're awesome DS

I think the black looks more like gun metal and was hopping that the gun metal might turn more like your black but it definitely helps narrow my decision down :2thumbs:

I now know that gold = tacky forsure and have confirmed  my suspicions!

lisiecki1

DS, would you mind adding a sixpack hood scoop that follows the paint lines on the hood?

thanks in advance,

Randy
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

ds440

Quote from: lisiecki1 on January 08, 2009, 04:25:50 PM

DS, would you mind adding a sixpack hood scoop that follows the paint lines on the hood?

How's this? ;)

lisiecki1

THAT PICTURE MAKES ME GIDDY....... :lol:

THANK YOU BROTHER  :cheers:
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

oldcarnut

You do great work DS440  :cheers:.  I'm trying to form some ideas about what sort of paint scheme to paint my Bird clone.  Maybe some others may have some suggestions afterward but currently I had thought about something like this and then I saw this pic of the Daytona which was close.  When and if you get time, The Goldberg Bird fit the Nascar look I wanted so can you transfer the red/white/blue onto Goldberg's.  Goldberg's lines are fine but I wanted to see what the red stripe without the Charger door break and without going around the nose would look like. Also reverse on the white to the side and blue on top. The fender scoops will stay the color of the top. The wing the same as the stripe. Choose a Mopar blue/red that you think suits the best.  At least it will give me an idea to start with and of whether to pursue it or not.  Any other color scheme ideas are welcome from the members.  My clone intentions will end up being somewhat customised and not be a factory correct recreation to look like everyone else's.  My era was 70's and I like some of them paint jobs  ;).

ds440

How's this?  I'm not real satisfied with the white sides...doesn't look realistic, but it was the best that I could do give the available images.  Hopefully this will work for you. ;)

And hopefully Mr. Goldberg won't be upset that I used his car and his images as the base.... :icon_smile_blackeye: :cheers:

moparstuart

I really like that top one , much better looking then goldbergs IMHO  :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE