News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69charger440

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on December 18, 2009, 12:59:16 PM
Colour between silver and dark grey. Foose Nitrous chrome wheels (which I had issues finding a good side picture of) and one version with a Six Pack scoop and another without. Hope this works for you :cheers:

Request!!!! I still waiting on paint!!! I know it's been forever. But I was wondering if someone could photoshop the above chargers is dark candy brandy. House of Colors makes it, it will be going on a charcoal grey base coat. Saw this done on a motorcycle, and it got me thinking it would look awesome on my charger. Thanks for all your help guys. I would post a picture of the motorcycle but my iPhone will not allow me to upload pictures off my phone onto dc.com

Request!!!!! I still waiting on my stupid body guy to finish my charger. Of some one could Photoshop the above pictures in a "house of colors Candy black cherry or brandy" that would be much appriciated. My painter just did a bike in this color and it got me thinking.
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP

69charger440

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on December 18, 2009, 12:59:16 PM
Colour between silver and dark grey. Foose Nitrous chrome wheels (which I had issues finding a good side picture of) and one version with a Six Pack scoop and another without. Hope this works for you :cheers:

This charger on page 82 of this thread. The dark dark grey ones. Phone didn't bring photo's with the quotes

69bronzeT5

Unfortentley I can't do them.....I don't have Photoshop anymore :shruggy:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69charger440

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on June 09, 2010, 12:19:57 AM
Unfortentley I can't do them.....I don't have Photoshop anymore :shruggy:

No good!!!! All well!!! Stuff happens. Thank for the first two

DanneP

So, any Photoshoppers left here?
I'd really love to see a modified picture of my car..

The orange car belongs to another forum member whos name I can't recall right now.
But I love the stance and the wheels and tires on it!

So if someone could Photoshop my car I'd really appreciate it !  :2thumbs:

Daniel

Brock Samson

Rockys' car, here in SF, talked to him a few weeks back and his head were cracked while being honed,.. so again there's a Project delay,..  :brickwall: I can't wait to see his car done!  He's a really nice guy and great Photog. :popcrn:
  :shruggy:

ds440

1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

451-74Charger

Brock Samson

:drool5: WOW! that does look sweet!  :2thumbs:

C_stripes

Good to see you back DS.  :2thumbs:
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

DanneP

Whoa!  :o

ds440, that looks awesome!

Thank you!  :cheers: :2thumbs:

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

tan top

Quote from: Foreman72 on July 28, 2010, 07:11:00 AM
Quote from: 451-74Charger on July 27, 2010, 03:22:44 PM
DS440 ROCKS !!!

:iagree: :iagree:

good to see you back DS , you got some clever skills with this computer stuff  :coolgleamA: :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

plum500

..been a long while since I've been on here... moved to Ontario, lots of work to the car to get it moved - runs, basically back together, horrible experience on moving day, turned out very well once I ditched the original shipping co. mid move, new garage is almost fully functional and many times better than the previous one, hoping to get some serious work done on the car this fall so I can roll it out early next spring. Project is a well organized, though packed state right now :) Also getting back into the Photoshop stuff again -- have switched to a much happier Mac. Anyhoo, I cracked open this file the other night to just mess around, and made some tweaks here and there :) Perhaps this pot needs no more stirring ever, the horse is long gone to dust :)  .. just sharing a drawing is all.  :cheers:

mikepmcs

looks too much like a third generation in the back for me.  :nana:

nice skills though. :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Grim Jhaixus

"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

DC_1

I like the lines, just don't think the rear quarter windows are workin, at least not for me. I don't have photoshop but here is my poor man's MS paint mod of your rendering

plum500

I agree on that pillar 100% for sure... I keep trying to work it into drawings, must be a '71 thing :) ...I've got some others with the straight angled 2nd style pillar I'll dig up. I think the pillar stretching back like that greatly reduces the stubby effect that cars on this platform are subject to... keeps things flowing back much better...

Brock Samson

I hadn't seen this before a minute ago and thought I'd share...  :shruggy: not my fav. but worth checkin out his chops and take on a Modern CUDA though I see a lot of Camaro too..

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/01/30/photoshop-fun-strike-plymouth-strike-chrysler-barracuda-conc/

Great to see ya' back DS440!!  :cheers:    :popcrn:

mikepmcs

i thought it was a camaro when i first glanced at it.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bakerhillpins

Quote from: moparstuart on August 06, 2010, 04:31:13 PM
Quote from: mikepmcs on August 06, 2010, 04:29:17 PM
i thought it was a camaro when i first glanced at it.
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Me 3.

Interesting point of view. Not a big fan of the covered over headlights. That's one of my favorite features of the 70 model.

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

plum500

..different pillar and trimmed the fat from the lower back quarter...

DC_1

nvrbdn

since you went with the 68 style grill, do we also use the round tail lights?? love the look!!
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House