News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

I will say this on those wheels as well.  When I was looking for them on the web, all that came up for pictures were trucks and jeeps. Hopefully they make them with the correct backspacing for cars.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

FLG

Thanks Troy, I'm aware; just grabbed any link I found for em just for photoshop purposes  :2thumbs:

I'm sure there's a thread, if I can't find it ill just make one. I want to run the same wheels I have now 275s out back and 255s up front.

Ps they do mike, long island r/t has em on his 69 and they look great.

motorcitydak

Quote from: Troy on October 18, 2010, 02:24:11 PM
Quote from: FLG on October 17, 2010, 02:28:53 PM
Can someone please put these on a 73-4 SE with bulge hood  :2thumbs:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRR-3655855/?rtype=10

Heres a pic you could use that DS made for me awhile back

Thanks!
Just FYI - when I follow that link it shows the back space at 3.75" which is probably not what you want. I ran something similar on my Barracuda and 68 Charger R/T and could only go with a max of 255s on the rear (which still rubbed when hitting bumps in the Barracuda).

Troy

Thanks for the heads up bud. I have a custom width Moser racing rear axle tho. I got those wheels because I like the look of em. I have to run a spacer rite now to get em where I want. I will use those for a little while and then get some custom wheels made later. I think of these wheels as sort of rollers but I still like the design a lot
96 Dakota, custom everything 4x4, 5.7 HEMI
'68 charger project
[OO!!!!!!!!!OO]

Finn

Quote from: C_stripes on August 22, 2010, 06:37:44 PM
I have a favor to ask guys. I would really be pleased to see my wagon with the following.
71 Charger R/T stripe in black.
Crager wheels. 15x7 front and 15x8 rear with white letter tires
A bulge hood with hood pins
and if you could tint the paint just a little bit so that it's more of a sour apple green.
Thanks in advance. Jeremy

Not sure what pic would be easier to use.

Couldnt find a good side shot of a bulge hood but hopefully you'll be able to get the idea.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

nvrbdn

:2thumbs: that is a wicked wagon  :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Long Island RT

Quote from: FLG on October 18, 2010, 02:37:29 PM
Thanks Troy, I'm aware; just grabbed any link I found for em just for photoshop purposes  :2thumbs:

I'm sure there's a thread, if I can't find it ill just make one. I want to run the same wheels I have now 275s out back and 255s up front.

Ps they do mike, long island r/t has em on his 69 and they look great.

Frank,

I have a 1" spacer in the back - Only to bring 'em real close to my fenderwells - Hence the nice rubbing sound you heard.  I just "modified" my rear wells slightly again this weekend - all cured up.  They will fit fine with out the spacers too.

In the front - I have the 7" width.  I had to put a 3/8" spacer in there to clear the 12.19 Wilwood calipers.

LIRT
1969 Dodge Charger RT Restomod<br />Triple Black, 512 stroker, Tremec TKO600 5-speed<br />2005 Dodge Magnum RT - Brilliant Black - Lowered

ACUDANUT

I would not be worried about wheels on that Charger anytime soon. :scratchchin:

C_stripes

Thanks Finn, That looks pretty bad ass. Maybe that is the direction I will go. :)
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

67440chrg

I am new here if anyone gets board and my picture goes through could you show me what it will look like with a black bumble bee stripe and a 70 style go wind. I want to keep everything else the same. Thanks in advance!

mikepmcs

here ya go frank.
picture credit to DS440.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

FLG

Thanks Mike,

Looks like those are gonna be the ones  :2thumbs: Since Crager dont make the first ones in a 4" backspace...

Edit: Just realized for like 20$ more i can get the first ones you PS'ed for me, will call em tomo.

Texas Charger

Here's my '71 Charger in its current condition. I decided to do a couple of photo shops to see what some ideas I came up with would look like.
The yellow car is what i started with. The next two are what I want it to look like. The wheels are DPE R05's, like the blue '68 that roams around here sometimes.

I'd love to hear your opinions, thanks! :2thumbs:

mleist89

Quote from: lisiecki1 on February 03, 2009, 01:46:27 PM
I'd like to make one more request if I may...3 pictures, remove the bumperettes, move the bumpers in to the body (71-72 style) add chin spoiler, and 1 picture with an r/t style spoiler, and the 2nd picture without the spoiler.....in the 3rd picture i'd like to see the same thing as the first picture, but in the original pale green color of the car...

just smack me if i'm getting greedy....ever since I started coming back on this site my mind has been running rampant with ideas for the car...sorry..

Randy

Can i get a version of this car in all black. Please and thank you  :icon_smile_big:
1941 Ford Coupe Deluxe
1973 Dodge Charger
1975 Dodge Coronet
2002 Dodge Ram 1500

mauve66

Texas Charger, i think the one with the blacked out hood looks great
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

BIGBLCK11

Quote from: 67440chrg on October 23, 2010, 12:06:16 AM
I am new here if anyone gets board and my picture goes through could you show me what it will look like with a black bumble bee stripe and a 70 style go wind. I want to keep everything else the same. Thanks in advance!

No expert. gave it a shot.  go wing is tough, I'll work on it and/or leave it to one of the advanced PS guys on here.  Would you prefer the stripe further back?

Texas Charger

Here's one with torq thrusts, which would probably be more realistic since they are so much cheaper than the DPE's.

Charger-Bodie

And they look better too. IMHO.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

mauve66

definitely but then i'm biased to TQ's
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

MOPAR8872

Awesome thread, went thru every post, you guys out there are talanted and gifted.

I apperciate you sharing your photoshop skills, and rendering skills with us.

I wanted to know if you could photoshop a couple for me?

This first one is a Dodge Dart done up to look like a Daytona, wanted to know if it could be done in Sublime green, with the vinyl top, but do the the black band around the rear like the Daytonas had but have it read "DARTONA"
lowered with any blacked out rims and polished lips will do.

Lastly a 1966 Chrysler Newport, Lowerd,big blacked out centers rims,with a 66 Superstock Hood Scoop a inch or two higher than normal, Black Bumble Bee stripe around the rear, and a nascar adjustable wing, leave the vinyl top, do in B5 blue, a cool silver gray and leave the red color too.

Tthhanks
Thanks

Chris Reed
Wing Cars Rock!!
I eventually want to build a P/T General Lee

mikepmcs

my talent is limited but here's a very quick render to get started.

MOPAR8872

Thanks mikepmcs

looks good.........!!!

I will put it into my computers paint shop thing and add the black stripe around the rear and black out the wings.

And add the word DARTONA

As for whomever will tackel the Newport.. I found this thread with the hood scoop I would to have added on it.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?t=7553

Thanks

Chris Reed
Wing Cars Rock!!

Vainglory, Esq.

There is a difference between a Superbird and a Daytona.

FYI.

MOPAR8872

Here is what I came with for the DARTONA

Thanks

Chris Reed
Wing Cars Rock!!