News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

shelby rampage

Started by mustanghater, August 29, 2005, 06:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustanghater

does anyone have info on this car/truck? I think their pretty cool looking
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

cudaken

I like the Rampage, Shelby is way cool. Would love one, seen a beat to death one running around town last year. Beat to heck and back.

They never caught on, but if you needed a light, and I mean a light duty truck would be cool. I also like the small Charger as well, make mine a Turbo.

41 Husk had one long before I meet him.

Cuda Ken

I am back

Drache

I had went to Quesnel to buy an '88 Daytona Shelby with a 2.2L turbo II in it but the damn thing sold 10 minutes before I got there. I just arrived in time to see the guy drive off with it.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Telvis

The salesman I bought my new truck from has a Scamp. It's the plymouth version of the Rampage. He said they only made it for a year or two. He mentioned selling it. I don't know what it looks like or the condition. What are they worth? anybody know?

TruckDriver

As far as I know, they never built Shelby Rampages. Someone made that their way by using parts off a regular Shelby Charger.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

426wedge

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on August 29, 2005, 07:33:30 PM
As far as I know, they never built Shelby Rampages. Someone made that their way by using parts off a regular Shelby Charger.

I believe you are right.  My father bought one new, and I don't remember seeing the Shelby option in the sales brochure.
I can say firsthand that the 4cyl, non turbo, auto trans, are SLOW. 
The only substitute for cubic inches is cubic feet!!!!!!!!!

ChargerBill

Would make a way cool drag car!!! Could you imagine stuffing a wound out 383 between those fenders...or maybe even a 440?!?! :yesnod:
Life is a highway...

bull

The Rampage does nothing for me. :icon_smile_dead: Was there a public outcry for a compact El Camino or Ranchero in the mid 80s? This is what I think of when I think of the Rampage:

41husk

I wouldn't mind having one.  I have priced them and they are between 900-3000.  i saw one at a local car show he had a 440 in the bed and it was rear wheel drive bretty nasty looking.  Tubbed out rear.  I'm pretty sure it wasn't stock :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

andy74

i would like one as a beater-my uncle had one that he bought when it was a year or so old,great gas mileage,and a handy parts runner-he also had a subaru brat truck,we used as the shops parts runner.always keeping an eye out for a cheap one,never saw a shelby though i did see one in car craft that a guy built out of his wrecked glhs parts

TruckDriver

I used to own a 2.2 Charger that looked exactly like the one in the 1st pic. It had a 4spd, and yup, it was slow. But I thought for what it was, it made a good daily driver.

I never seen a GLHS that was painted like this. The only ones I have seen were all black.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

mustanghater

glhs came in black/silver and silver/blue
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed