News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3rd gen charger guys post your pics

Started by mikesbbody, December 03, 2006, 07:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foreman72

hey def does that make it official? is it done done?
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

defiance

As one of the usernames here says, is it EVER done?? :P  'course not.  But it moves itself now, so it's a HUGE milestone for me! :D
I still have to finish the A/C lines, put the hood on, finish up tuning (it's "ok" now), find some new upper door panels, maybe replace the console, tint the windows, finish up the kick panels, get some hid's, track down a leak in the trunk seal, put all the 'stuff' in the trunk, and a bunch of other little things.  I'm sure I'll always be coming up with more things to improve it, but as far as being able to reasonably drive it, yeah, it's REALLY close :D

Dodgecharger74

74 SE   I will have to get more pics
74 charger se
82 dodge PU fleetside short box 440
05 magnum 5.7 Hemi
04 rumble bee hemi

Foreman72

Quote from: defiance on June 01, 2009, 04:49:28 PM
As one of the usernames here says, is it EVER done?? :P  'course not.  But it moves itself now, so it's a HUGE milestone for me! :D
I still have to finish the A/C lines, put the hood on, finish up tuning (it's "ok" now), find some new upper door panels, maybe replace the console, tint the windows, finish up the kick panels, get some hid's, track down a leak in the trunk seal, put all the 'stuff' in the trunk, and a bunch of other little things.  I'm sure I'll always be coming up with more things to improve it, but as far as being able to reasonably drive it, yeah, it's REALLY close :D

YEAH :2thumbs: glad to hear it man...have you gotten to lay down some rubber yet?
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

mikesbbody

Its pics like these that make me love third gen's even more  :yesnod:  :2thumbs:

histoy

Here's a picture of our Gunmetal '71 SE at a recent cruise-in.

histoy

Here's a picture of the 383 engine. 

73chgrSE

Wow. Parked next to that gremlin makes the Charger look exotic! :smilielol:

tricky lugnuts

Love that gun metal color. That's the color my '71 SE is supposed to be [posted pictures a few pages back].

Car looks real sharp!

Tom

Beer

Quote from: tricky lugnuts on June 02, 2009, 02:51:14 PM
Love that gun metal color. That's the color my '71 SE is supposed to be [posted pictures a few pages back].

Car looks real sharp!

Tom

I agree great color!

1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

mikesbbody

Quote from: Beer on June 02, 2009, 08:01:17 PM
Quote from: tricky lugnuts on June 02, 2009, 02:51:14 PM

Car looks real sharp!

Tom

I agree great color!

Yup, love the color and the bulge hood enhances the look too  :2thumbs:

Charger_Croatia

OK, here are couple when I got my car. Not she is "on hold", I have some other priorities (hard to admit but tht's how it is).

I hope to manage to finish bodywork sometime this year.

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

mikesbbody

Looking Good  :2thumbs: any more info? motor, trans etc

AmadeusCharger500

This is my 74, that I bought from someone tryin to clone a 71. Front end is fabbed to fit a fiberglass bumper.

BTW whos goin to Carlise cuz Im either taking this one, if it gets paint in time or I'm goin with my 71 500 plum car.

AmadeusCharger500

Painted the engine bay a few months ago

BROCK

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

dolphinron

This is my new 73 440 auto se.  Bought off ebay about two months ago or so.  From Montana to its new home in Chi town.

dolphinron

And two more pics.  Car leaks a little oil here and there but besides that runs pretty damn good.  I love the comments and attention the car gets. Today driving around I heard a kid yell, Look, a transformer car! 

69*F5*SE

73 charger

1973 Dodge Charger, "Big Blue", Petty Blue (TB3), 408 Stroker, 460 TQ, RPM Air Gap Dual Plane Intake #7577, Edelbrock 750 cfm Performer Carb #1411, Holley Fuel pump (110 gph), Edelbrock #8877 water pump, MSD #8388 pro-billet RTR distrib, Comp Cam 233I/240E, lobe sep 110 deg, Hayes Heavy-Duty Flexplate, TCI Breakaway Torque Converter-stall 2200-2400, TCI 727-Street Fighter, DTS Stainless Steel balanced drive shaft tube with 7290 u-joint/yoke, DTS 3:54 Dana 60, Trak-Lok posi-unit, MT Drag Radials

hs1973

damn that 73 looks real cool, like the color and wheels :drool5: want it bad :yesnod: :2thumbs:

mikesbbody

WM23N1G1

Too much chrome for my taste, but very nice car indeed! :cheers:

mopar73