News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another ricer toy...TVs in the HEADLIGHTS.

Started by Wakko, August 29, 2005, 11:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

How about we put these on the Charger and invite the ricer commuity to watch Torqued on my headlights...at 80mph?

http://www.screenlights.com/

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Brock Samson

now that might make more sense (I think :-\) if in the tailights, then, you could have a camara in the front to warn the following drivers of impending braking.. or something..   :eyes: heaven forbid someone uses their brains for something actually useful...

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChgrSteve67

Pimp my ride installed a TV in the spare tire under a truck.

At least you can see these while sitting in front of your house and your car on the drive way.

But where is the sound come out?

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on August 30, 2005, 11:01:57 AM
Pimp my ride installed a TV in the spare tire under a truck.

At least you can see these while sitting in front of your house and your car on the drive way.

But where is the sound come out?

They also installed them on some guys fenders..............'just cause we could.' ??? There's alot of misguided talent on that show.

BBD

Khyron

It really amazes me sometimes in the difference of our sports.

Classic has it's own divisions.
Make it faster
Make it Original
Make it stand out

Imports:
NOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSS
Bling bling
How many LCD’s can I fit in my Honda
How must money can I spend on useless shit.

And these people wonder why some of us have trouble respecting them  ::)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger4404spd

Quote from: Khyron on August 30, 2005, 01:32:38 PM
It really amazes me sometimes in the difference of our sports.

Classic has it's own divisions.
Make it faster
Make it Original
Make it stand out

Imports:
NOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSS
Bling bling
How many LCD’s can I fit in my Honda
How must money can I spend on useless shit.

And these people wonder why some of us have trouble respecting them   ::)

LMAO! So true.

69_500

I think it is just the newer generations way of expressing themselves. They can't express themselves with style in their cars because there isn't hardly any true style to any of the newer cars. So what can you do other than install a fart pipe and some tv screens.

ChargerChick

Quote from: 69_500 on August 30, 2005, 02:42:01 PM
I think it is just the newer generations way of expressing themselves. They can't express themselves with style in their cars because there isn't hardly any true style to any of the newer cars. So what can you do other than install a fart pipe and some tv screens.

They can buy classics, like I did!!! The ricer community was based on getting their mom's old civic and trying to make it "cool", and then it escalated to the point its at now. Sad really. I can still smoke them in my cars, no matter how many screens or stickers they have.
"Get out of my way or I'll rip you apart, cause I'm a speed demon baby"

Bluebeast

1970 Dodge Charger 500 SE 4speed

Telvis

ChgrSteve67

I think most of this kind of stuff starts in Japan.
They don't have Muscle cars or classic cars per say and they really like there gadgets, I mean they really like gadgets.
So they mess with what they have and some of it bleeds over hear to the states. Racers in the states have drifted there cars for years they just didn't call it drifting. Japan turned it into a sport and now its a fad here in the US. What a way to ruin a good set of tires.

I think its cool that people experiment on their cars, because of that the rest of us then get to see what looks stupid and what looks cool.
"69 500" is right they are just expressing themselves. I have seen far stupider things done to their cars by people in the US.

At least this kind of stuff keeps the economy moving and is good for a wonderfull laugh. :Twocents:

Just stay away from my Charger and no one will get hurt!  :icon_smile_big:

Stormhammer

:iagree:

greanted its also a forefront to some new technology - think about it - something that size... soon enough you could have a watch like that ( thats not too big and gawky like some TV watched I've seen )

they do like their gadgets

but man

they also love american classics - my boss makes a good fortune from just literally selling nuts and bolts to Japan for various classic trucks and cars  :yesnod:

Old Moparz

I wish the goofy (and illegal) stuff I see on cars around here would be taken off the road. Put aside the fact most of us don't like the imports with 37 televisions, 200 stickers, neon light underneath, & 36" subwoofers, a lot of these owners are adding things that wouldn't allow the car to pass inspection.

I was behind someone recently that had tail light covers. Not just some decorative trim at the edge of the lens, but covers that "covered" the lenses.   ::)   I backed way off since there was no way to see his brake lights. I'd love to see that car impounded. I also hate are the clear tail light lenses. I want the brightest, the reddest, the most obvious brake lights I can get, & would never cover them. I think most accidents are people rear-ending others. I've been hit twice that way, & my wife at least three times. If I could get someone to ride on the back of my car with a red flag & a rifle, I'd do it to get the attention of these morons that can't see a stopped car.

TV sets in place of headlight? Yeah, another great idea.  ::)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Stormhammer

well in all honesty, I think they're trying to market it more for the fullblown trailer queen you only see at HIN type of car