News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just a test

Started by Crazy440, August 30, 2005, 03:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy440

Didn't work.  Was trying the [ing][/img] thing, to try and get a pic at the bottom of my post, but it just came up saying, "This site note supported."
I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.

Troy

Quote from: Crazy440 on August 30, 2005, 03:11:11 PM
Didn't work. Was trying the [ing][/img] thing, to try and get a pic at the bottom of my post, but it just came up saying, "This site note supported."

In your post or as a signature? You might want to make sure you're spelling "img". Oh, and make sure the image isn't huge or it won't display.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Ghoste

I'm just trying a similar test.

Again.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

Unless you're seeing an avatar of my car that I can't, it was a failure.   I'm still trying to work it out though and that is why I didn't post any further there.  

Actually, I thought I'd be the only one who read it.

Revised.  Now we're getting it.  A little more tweaking to get the size right and voila.

Charger_Fan

I see it now, it looks great! :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

71RTN96