News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Marine Corps finally gave me a good job!!!

Started by ron73440, August 30, 2005, 08:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron73440

For any who remember me from the old site, I joined in Iraq, I've been deployed 2 yrs an 4 months of the last 3 and a half years. I've since moved from CA to NC, and am now an instructor in Chesapeake VA. I won't have to deploy for the next 3 yrs! Anyhoo, I got a '73 with a 440 that is rough but in progress. currently rebuilding the tranny with a book RD recommended (it's a scary job, a lot of parts in there)
     p.s. Glad to have a new site! killer job Troy
I LIKE BEER!!!
USMC

RD

WB ron!!!  i posted on your other thread too!  glad to have you back in one piece brother.  I work for VA so make sure you document any and all injuries you may have had while serving. That way I can help you when you get out to get some great benefits.  I love that two tone green on your car, i have no idea why, but i just like it.  remember, i am here for you if you have any questions on the tranny, just pm me.

and congrats on your instructor position!!!  hope everything works out great you devildawg!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Vainglory, Esq.

Welcome back and thanks for your service in Iraq. :icon_smile_big:

Brock Samson

you look abit young to be driving, and don't the USMC have some sorta height requirement?..    ^-^

glad ya made it back   :patriot:

Rocky

You should try contacting CWO 5 Sid Heal, or at least read some of his books.   We were in 3rd Anglico, when it was activated in 2003.   He is an expert on the topic of "Less Lethal" weapons, and a Captain in the Los Angeles County Sheriff department, and heads up the SWAT team.   Do a google search with his name, and you will come up with tons of information.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

BIG GUN:
Captain Charles ("Sid") Heal of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department (LASD) has created a technology exploration and development program for law enforcement. The impressive-looking pistol he's holding is in fact a less-lethal weapon that the LASD helped Jaycor Tactical Systems (San Diego, Calif.) to develop: its plastic pellets burst on impact, releasing eye- and lung-stinging pepper powder.

41husk

glad you made it back safe and found your way back to the site.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

1970440RT

Semper Fi, Ron.  Good luck with the tranny, you are much braver than I.  Way too many parts.

golden73

Welcome back Ron. What exactly are you teaching now? I ask because I am joinin the Marine Corps in April... I wonder if you will be one of my instructors.

Charger_Fan

I remember you from the old site, welcome to this site! :wave:

Do you get any free gas with that new job? :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar