News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Look who's gas gouging..........

Started by BigBlackDodge, September 01, 2005, 09:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

RD

wow...  :o :o

this is ending up just like that oil crisis tv show that came on earlier this year!!!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on September 01, 2005, 09:26:28 PM
:rotz:

A gas station in Stockbridge, Ga., posts prices for gasoline from $5.87 to $6.07 per gallon Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2005.

:o , that's fricken insane!

Stormhammer

I find it a little odd

all BPs are freakin EXPENSIVE...

for some reason the Chevron that was open yesterday? was completely closed today ( lot blocked off, no price in signs, gas pumps coverd  ??? )

and that Citgo still reeling in business - though they close at 9 ( they have a sign put out ) just to conserve gas till the tankers arrive

I really like the owner too - middle eastern yes, but he's a big round nice jolly guy - an dhas the best price in town ( and in georgia apparently )  :yesnod:

bull

Quote from: FastbackJon on September 01, 2005, 02:20:11 PM
Hey, how come it is 27 cents cheaper in Georgia than the lowest price in my city??

I'm way up in the pacific northwest where we don't get hurricanes!!

:icon_smile_angry:

Wait until Rainier blows her top. We'll wish we were in New Orleans.