News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bucket seats and a console for a 1970 Charger??

Started by toddscharger, January 01, 2007, 11:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toddscharger

I am looking for a pair of bucket seats and a console for my '70 Charger (automatic on the floor).
Disregarding the seat covers, what year/model Chrysler bucket seats (the actual seats themselves and not the covers) would be correct for my car?
And also, what year/model consoles should I be looking for that would work (be correct) in my car?
Thanks, Todd

jaak

i have a pair of 70 charger buckets that need recovering, and the foam mite need some attention, they are complete though, seats, backs, and tracks.

Where are you located, I can probably get some pics in a couple of Days (they are at my folks house, not mine)

Jason

toddscharger

Jason, I live in Bowie Maryland but am currently on business in Denver Colorado. Where are you located? Yes I would like to see some pictures if you can get them and email them to me. My email address would be:

toddc130@comcast.net

How much do you want for them?
Thanks Jason!
Todd

jaak

I live in NW Alabama, I will try to get some pics Sat. then I'll email them to you.

Jason

toddscharger

Jason, what is a good email to reach you at?
Thanks, Todd

toddc130@comcast.net