News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Blues Brothers 25th Anniversary dvd released

Started by 70charginglizard, September 01, 2005, 01:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

I was at Target last night and noticed that they just release the 25th anniversary version of the Blues Brothers.
Great classic movie.
I've had the vhs for quite some time but decided this was a good time to upgrade to dvd.
Two sides to the dvd. theatrical version and extended version as well as a bunch of other really cool extra stuff.
I recommend it highly.
Go get it and enjoy. :icon_smile_approve:
70charginglizard

Shakey

Lowprofile

What's not to love about that Movie!  Its one of my all time favorites! :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

ChargerSG

I got it from my lady at my birthday, had only a wornout Vhs before. Its my favorit movie, too bad they did that s... movie BB2000 :-\
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

BigBlockSam

Quote  One of my all time favourite movies.  
    :iagree:   some of the best musicians in the world in that movie
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Blusmbl

I should probably pick it up, didn't know they were going to release extended scenes.  :icon_smile_cool:
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger