News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

scored a set of headrests on ebay........

Started by HITMAN 149, January 06, 2007, 08:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

hey....... i scored a descent pair of headrests yesterday on ebay.......but lost on a nasty last minute bidding war from someone else on all the mounting hardware!!! bastards!!!! :icon_smile_blackeye: went from $19.95 to $125.05 in the last 30 seconds!!!! man those things are hard to come by!!! anyone have a extra set?!?!?!?? hahahahaha  ::)
well...just wanted to share!!!
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

DC_1

HITMAN 149

i'v been told they will fit with buckets too, maybe just have to cut the pikes...also have been told & there is a couple of threada on here that say the bench seat hardware will work as well....just not correct. buut who goes diggin thru your seats after they are covvered?!?!?!? let me know if you know any different?!?!?!? as i'v read many a times by many guys on here, they both will work!?!?!?!
thanks......
-JOHN
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

sean68charger

68 Charger 440 R/T<br />Burnout Bandit!!!

HITMAN 149

hey sean...
the headrests...or the hardware?!?!?!?!? hahahaha sorta funny...except if one of us would of gouged the price on the other!!!!  :rotz:LOL
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

sean68charger

the headrests, but my max bid was well below the ending price!
68 Charger 440 R/T<br />Burnout Bandit!!!

mauibarber

HITMAN 149

barber....
from what i've been told they look like bench....as the spikes are different lenghts?!?!?!?
:icon_smile_tongue: anyone!?!?!?...anyone?!?!?!?....buhler...buhler
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

DC_1

mauibarber

That sucks.  Well at least they were only $18.  These can be used on buckets though? or..not.

8WHEELER

The main difference between bench and bucket seats is the chrome bezels.
But I don't see why a guy could not change the screw pattern and
use the bucket seat bezels with the bench seat plastic hardwear, the screw
pattern is just not the same. Just drill different holes in the bench seat
plastic hardwear, and then thread the new holes with some screws.

The top pic is bench seat
The bottom pic is for buckets

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

HITMAN 149

>:( $18!!!!!!!!!!  i won mine for $40!!!!!!! damnit!!!! but mine look in a lil better shape?!?!?!?! but who the hell cares..they still need to be recovered anyways!!!!! ehhhhhhhh  ::)
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

DC_1

can they even be recovered?......they seem to be molded through some form of vacuum forming process not simply covered in vinyl. Is there anyone who does that?

HITMAN 149

hahahahaha  ::) i hope so!!!! LOL
i would imagine someone would ?!?!?!? shoot them over to legendary??? maybe????? if not there is a real good upholstery/top shop thats well known in red bank NJ by me...i'm prob gonna have them do my vinyl top when i'm ready!!!
01 BMW 740i SPORT