News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

my friend... he died today...

Started by Stormhammer, September 01, 2005, 10:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

muscle4me33

"You should enter a ballpark the way you enter a church." - Bill Lee

yellowcuda

I didn't even hear about the accident yesterday!!  I am so sorry for what you are going through.  Any way we can help, let us know.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

volk68

Sorry for your loss...prayers are headed your way.

Johnny SixPack

So sorry to hear this.

You have my thoughts and prayers.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

6pkrunner

Sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers and sympathies go out to you and the families involved.

derailed

Sorry to hear the news. I lost an Uncle in a car accident. you almost wish you could turn back the clock to the day before. Well keep in our prayers.

DarkAngel0816

I am sorry to hear about this.  Thoughts and prayers for those who were close to him.
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Goldfinger71

Storm',
I am sorry to hear about your friend :icon_smile_sad:,I didn't even know him and I felt like I could hardly look at the pics you posted.I lost a dear friend of mine as well  many years ago in a motorcycle accident :angel:.....
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

Stormhammer

thanks guys - the funeral was today ( Sunday )  :-\

I'm gonna really miss that guy - he was really big hearted and always helpful

-sigh-

:'(

We'll miss you Chase