News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What happend to this C500?

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, January 12, 2007, 08:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howie

I used to own that car. I bought it from R & R in aurora misouri about 10 years ago. Sold it 2 years ago to a friend of mine who I am sure turned it.

69_500

Howie

Yes. When I bought it the core support was missing. A tree had fallen on the drivers side A pillar. Also the title was registered as XS instead of XX. I had to take it down to have the highway patrol do a vin check on the #`s. Got it fixed though.  It came out of southern Mo. Dave Patic in Florida knows about the car and history I believe.

hemigeno

Missouri is famous for issuing titles with XS instead of XX.  Every single XX Missouri car I have come across was originally titled as XS.  I had to do a similar procedure with my Daytona when I titled it, although I was able to go through the local police rather than the MHP.

THE CHARGER PUNK

69_500

So why get rid of it? I want one that isn't number matching so I can play with it more than I do the one I have.

Howie

I had gotten it to build a daytona. I was gathering all the parts over time and was ready to put it together but had no garage. Wife said no loans. Sold the charger 500 and built a shop. 30x50 all paid for and now I have 2 chargers, a 65coronet injected hemi that will become an afx and I dont have a 2nd mortgage.

69_500

Howie,

Do you remember another 500 that was for sale around the Wisconsin area that appeared to be around the same shape as this one? It was also slated to be turned into a Daytona clone car. The gentleman had it advertised in the Mopar Collectors guide about 2 years ago.

Howie

No I don`t recall that car. I am going to find out what the status is of the car I sold. The guy who knows live up near springfield and the weather is really nasty(ice and snow) up there and I hear that the power is out and trees are down all over.