News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge Charger.com T-shirts

Started by 1969R6RED, January 13, 2007, 03:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969R6RED

Hi guys I was wondering if there were going to be any t-shirts from the new site. ;D ;D I do remember that were a few runs of shirts from the "old" site. Does anyone know if there is anything happing on this????

Thanks JIM

Charger1973

I have a good friend who runs a shirt printing business.  I could probably arrange the shirts to be made depending on what you guys wanted on them.  I dont know if this has already been done and if there is already someone doing it though.  I wouldnt want to step on anyones toes.  Just throwing that out there as an option.  He does alot of hats too.

I also think it would be a good idea though.  Id like to wear a DC.com shirt to car shows. 

Charger_Fan

It may be another year or two before "Dodge Charger.com" and "T-shirts" can be used in the same post, without bringing out the angry villagers... ...on this site. So, proceed at your own peril. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: charger1973 on January 13, 2007, 04:02:55 PM
I have a good friend who runs a shirt printing business.  I could probably arrange the shirts to be made depending on what you guys wanted on them.  I dont know if this has already been done and if there is already someone doing it though.  I wouldnt want to step on anyones toes.  Just throwing that out there as an option.  He does alot of hats too.

I also think it would be a good idea though. Id like to wear a DC.com shirt to car shows.

This is something that you would have to PM Troy & ask his permission first before running anything off with the DC.com name.....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger1973

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on January 13, 2007, 04:38:51 PM
Quote from: charger1973 on January 13, 2007, 04:02:55 PM

I also think it would be a good idea though. Id like to wear a DC.com shirt to car shows.

This is something that you would have to PM Troy & ask his permission first before running anything off with the DC.com name.....

I wouldnt think of doing anything like that without permission first! 

By the way, I dont know the story on what happened last time...  ???

Charger_Fan

Quote from: charger1973 on January 13, 2007, 04:41:44 PM

It's a stickie at the top of the "Off topic" section.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,2015.0.html

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger1973

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 13, 2007, 05:20:19 PM
Quote from: charger1973 on January 13, 2007, 04:41:44 PM

It's a stickie at the top of the "Off topic" section.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,2015.0.html

Gotcha.  I never read that since I didnt know the guy.  Figured it was something personal with him, I had no idea it involved other peoples money.

Id still be willing to give it a shot if Troy would allow it.  If not, I completely understand why. 

69-DodgeCharger

Hell I would buy those T-shirts for sure

Manfred318

Yea I would probably buy one too. :yesnod:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

MorePwr

moparguy01

id consider buying a few, but if this went south i'd be reaaaaaaal irritated after what happened the last time.

1969R6RED

Sorry I didn't know that I was going to stir up a can of worms :icon_smile_blackeye: with this. It was just a thought that I had last night when I couldn't sleep..  The last thing that I wanted to do was stir up old war wounds :rotz: :rotz:

JIMI

Troy

Well, it's been two years...

I am working on a few items - hopefully before show season.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

1969R6RED

Thanks for not beating of the head with the ugly stick.. :yesnod: ;D

JIM

Charger1973

That is good news.  If you need help with anything let me know I can do some checking. 

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

Charger1973

bordin34

I would buy one as long as they weren't white.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Charger1973

Quote from: bordin34 on January 15, 2007, 09:16:17 AM
I would buy one as long as they weren't white.

Thats funny because I would buy one as long as they were white   :P

69-DodgeCharger

hopefully you can choose diff colors than, seriously this could bring in some dough for the website

Charger_Fan

resq302

I am intersted as well!  T shirt as well as sweat shirt and maybe even a tank top!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

chargerman68

take 5-6 shirts
any ideas about kids shirts???
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

69-DodgeCharger

Any updates on the t-shirts?  ???  :icon_smile_shy: