News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Katrina is Ranked as "Private"

Started by Shakey, September 02, 2005, 05:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

Thought you folks would be interested in hearing this:

"Islamic extremists rejoiced in America's misfortune, giving the storm a military rank and declaring in Internet chatter that "Private" Katrina had joined the global jihad, or holy war. With "God's help," they declared, oil prices would hit $100 a barrel this year."

These are probably the same folks that danced in the streets on September 11, 2001.

Stormhammer

that just makes me want to round up every mother-beep-ing one of those extremist, skin them alive, pour salt and vinegar on them, then kerosense, and line them up adn shoot them with burning arrows and just watch them burn  :flame: :flame:

somebody should nuke them - i can see it now

" oh praise allah for private katrina making big destruction on the american infidels.... chirpa chirpa muhammad, do you hear that?"
" yes berzoas, sound like missle, coming this way"
" OHHH ALLLAAAA SSAAVVEEEEUSSSSSS"

-big ka-beep-ing boom!-

:icon_smile_approve:

CFMopar

1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

bull

Even if this is a true quote I really don't care what the extremist muslims have to say about it. Of course they are going to be happy when anything bad happens in the US, and give the credit to Allah, but so what. Their opinion of us is irrelivant to me. IMO the criminal element who's using the Katrina disaster as a launching pad for anarchy and violence have the same sick mindset as the muslim terrorists.

Shakey

Quote from: Thread_Marshal on September 02, 2005, 11:04:24 AM
what article did you read that from?

I first heard it on Wednesday night on CFTO news.

And then I confirmed it with my buddy Google!  ;D

Charger_Fan

May the ticks & fleas from 1,000 camels infest their armpits.

Oh...and nuke & pave. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Stormhammer

Troy - wow I havent read that article till now

its nice to see that the world is ready to assist  :yesnod:

CFMopar

Well Canadian troops and supplies are on stand by were waiting from the go ahead from bush. He said the US will rise up and deal with it on their own.  :-\  I would've thought it would've been better to get it done asap.

I do know you guys can deal with it but a little help wouldnt hurt.  :patriot: (can we get one with a Canadian flag? Id like to wave both here:P)
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

IBsmokin

uck mah hah lah mah ah eee uck mool!!  Ahlah bring us Katrina to crush these infadels!!!
we have three terrorist going west on buck kah luckah duck ah street!!
its so pathetic!!!  i thought Bush was stealling all of Iracs oil anyways, wuts up with that, he must be stock piling it for after he gets out of office, keeping it for his family.

Lowprofile

Quote from: Thread_Marshal on September 02, 2005, 12:35:02 PM
Well Canadian troops and supplies are on stand by were waiting from the go ahead from bush. He said the US will rise up and deal with it on their own.   :-\   I would've thought it would've been better to get it done asap.

I do know you guys can deal with it but a little help wouldn't hurt.   :patriot: (can we get one with a Canadian flag? Id like to wave both here:P)

I agree, we need a smiley with both flags. We must show solidarity with our Northern Brothers & Sisters.......They got great beer & put brown gravy on their french fries! Yummy!

BTW, Nuke them Camel Jockeys. :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger4404spd

beedees

Quote from: Stormhammer on September 02, 2005, 10:34:23 AM
that just makes me want to round up every mother-beep-ing one of those extremist, skin them alive, pour salt and vinegar on them, then kerosense, and line them up adn shoot them with burning arrows and just watch them burn   :flame: :flame:

somebody should nuke them - i can see it now

" oh praise allah for private katrina making big destruction on the american infidels.... chirpa chirpa muhammad, do you hear that?"
" yes berzoas, sound like missle, coming this way"
" OHHH ALLLAAAA SSAAVVEEEEUSSSSSS"

-big ka-beep-ing boom!-

Why be so gentle with them? Afraid you will offend all the liberals?

:icon_smile_approve:

rollingthunder

Quote from: Shakey on September 02, 2005, 05:15:22 AM

"Islamic extremists rejoiced in America's misfortune, giving the storm a military rank and declaring in Internet chatter that "Private" Katrina had joined the global jihad, or holy war. With "God's help," they declared, oil prices would hit $100 a barrel this year."

These are probably the same folks that danced in the streets on September 11, 2001.
life's to short have a blast before its gone.

Telvis