News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Want more horsepower? Install a leaf blower and NAWS!

Started by Wakko, September 02, 2005, 05:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Telvis

Hehehe...Wow!! :o I can see the kids popping the hoods of their civics and pull starting their leaf blowers.  Look for a run on leaf blowers.  :icon_smile_big:

Stormhammer

haha thats so freaking sweet though!

you gotta sorta admire the ingenuity that comes from boredrom  :icon_smile_approve:

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Telvis

I've been thinking ( dangerous). You could attach an electric leaf blower and use a power inverter to run it. Some of the electric blowers have more power than the gas units. You would have to get a heavy duty inverter but it could be done. You could probably find everything pretty cheap on Ebay. it wouldn't be pretty under the hood but it just might work. You could put a switch in the dash to turn it on and off. Somebody will do it. I wish I had a beater car to try it myself.

1968 Charger B5

1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

BigBlackDodge

Rig a switch on it (electric), mount in under the hood and you could have a mini blower on demand!

Wonder if a 440 would suck the blower in? lol

BBD