News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interesting killer whale story, if you're into wildlife facts...

Started by bull, September 02, 2005, 11:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telvis

CFMopar

1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

bull

I've seen video of killer whales beaching themselves to grab seals right off the shore then they'd take them out to the open sea and play with them like a cat pays with a mouse. It was pretty surreal. You'd see a big bulge in the water about 40 feet out and the seals would start to scatter, then this big black and white monstrosity would come flying right onto the beach, grab a seal and then wiggle itself beack into the water. Pretty amazing stuff.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Stormhammer

Quote from: bull on September 02, 2005, 12:06:39 PM
I've seen video of killer whales beaching themselves to grab seals right off the shore then they'd take them out to the open sea and play with them like a cat pays with a mouse. It was pretty surreal. You'd see a big bulge in the water about 40 feet out and the seals would start to scatter, then this big black and white monstrosity would come flying right onto the beach, grab a seal and then wiggle itself beack into the water. Pretty amazing stuff.

I've seen that too in an oceanography class - I found it the most awesome sight of an animal to behold - and as cruel as it sounds, highly amusing too

I mean you see what looks like a submarine about to beach - then you see seals waddling for their lives... its nature at work

6pkrunner

Very high socially organized and intelligent creatures. We should be thankful they didn't have opposble thumbs millions of years ago, or we may be the ones in cages.

1968 Charger B5

1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT