News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

good ol ebay

Started by CFMopar, September 02, 2005, 11:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFMopar

1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

Telvis

Now that's just stupid. I think I'm gonna sell a sheet of notebook paper and a sponge. ::)

Telvis

At that price they could at least give free shipping!

Charger_Fan

NICE!!
So...presumably someone paid over $1,000 for two (presumably empty) cardboard boxes???

Maybe they're holding in exhaled air from Tom Cruise or something. :eyes:

I like this part...
The yardstick in the picture, the table under the boxes, the wall behind the boxes and the camera used to take the pictures are not included.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

wtf is that. this shit messes up your mind, 2 boxes for $1K. maybe idiots should try to sell turds on ebay...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TruckDriver

Kinda makes you wonder if the guy has 2 ebay ID's and bid on his own auction, or had a friend do it. :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

lumpy

BigBlackDodge

Wonder what they'll be shipped in? ???

BBD

Bluebeast

Maybe I can sell my tank of gas on ebay?!?!
1970 Dodge Charger 500 SE 4speed

ChargerSG

Wonder what they'll be shipped in?  :haha: That one was good...

It just prove that anything can happen on Ebay, both in silly prices and sick listings, and what is more sick that pepole buy stuff like that :image_294343:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

69bananabeast

how much for the yardstick ?  :D
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)