News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I Cannot Believe This!

Started by Shakey, September 02, 2005, 02:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

The quote below is from:

High Gas $ Require Changes to my Restoration in the General Discussion section of this web site.

Quote from: cudaken on September 01, 2005, 04:53:45 PM
Sydmoe, pull that PIC before the Nazi's see it !  :icon_smile_big: God only know's what they will be cooking up next.

Cuda Ken

PS, LOL that was pretty good! ;)

I can't believe it!  Here is a post from Cuda Ken and there are no spelling errors!  Not a one!  The punctuation is close, not perfect, but close!

Cuda Ken, do you have a tutor coming over every night?  What does she look like?

I did a search on Google and came up with three photos.  Which Cuda Ken are you?  Are you the young red-headed fellow?  Are you trying to look down her top?  Did she let you after you posted without any spelling errors? 

What about the brunette, did you fire her after shenanigans like that?

I'll bet it is the older gal, you must have been more focused.

I guess I can cancel my "Cuda Ken Decoder Ring" now!

Good job!

Wakko

I want the last 10 seconds of my life back.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

bull

Sorry, there actually is one typo (unless you count the word PIC). There shouldn't be an apostrophe in "Nazi's" because it is plural, not possessive.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722