News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger front driver side window guide

Started by chargerman68, January 20, 2007, 10:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman68

need one of these front  driver side

circled in pic for detail
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

chargerman68

other pic is too small sorry

Charger-Bodie

are you talking about the part on the bottom of the window held in place with a plastil push pin retainer , the piece the regulator roller slides into? if so i have a bunch of used ones they are the same on many many models
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

chargerman68

the piece the window roller slides on look kindi like a triangle with a bolt on the top.

OttawaCharger

1968 Charger -currently spread all over my garage!

chargerman68

looks like it does it fit onto the window threw the hole and onto the runner of the regulartor

if it does how much for it and shipping to san diego,ca 92124

OttawaCharger

You're correct, I've actually got it upside down in the picture but yes, the blue pin goes through a hole in the window while the regulator has a plastic wheel that runs in the channel.   :yesnod:  I'm afraid that this one isn't for sale as it has to go back in my car but now that you know what it looks like, perhaps your local wrecking yard will have it?
1968 Charger -currently spread all over my garage!

chargerman68