News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

after market interior colors for 68 charger?

Started by Chargeraddict, January 21, 2007, 10:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chargeraddict

Anyone one know what kind of options I have for colors? I want to get new seat covers, carpet and headliner. Im dying everything else. Is there some different color greys available? Thanks

Recharger

Are you talking about stock interior or custom?  If you're going custom, just talk to an upholstery shop and I'm sure they can hook you up with any shade of gray you want.  If you're going for the stock look, check with Legendary, they seem to have the best selection.  http://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/webmodules/catcatalog/dtl_allcatalog.aspx?id=AA&make=C&year=68&desc=charger  That should link to what they have available, but I understand they can do custom colors too.  I'm not sure that there were any gray interiors available in 68, but some had gray inserts (pleats).  You can check the YearOne site too for some more pictures and info, but keep in mind they're selling the same stuff. 

Chargeraddict