News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2007 Chryslers at Carlisle July 6 to 8, 2007 Wing Car Reunion

Started by johntpr, January 24, 2007, 02:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Not sure on the total. I didn't count the Superbirds I know I know I should have. But I counted 8 charger 500's, 4 of which were HEMI cars. And I also counted 11 different Daytona's that were at the event, well 12 if you include the parts car that was there.

hemigeno

Quote from: 69_500 on July 09, 2007, 04:13:55 PM
Not sure on the total. I didn't count the Superbirds I know I know I should have. But I counted 8 charger 500's, 4 of which were HEMI cars. And I also counted 11 different Daytona's that were at the event, well 12 if you include the parts car that was there.

Those are the same totals I came up with after thinking about them and going through my pictures (I had all but Chris Sauer's former car).

I didn't take a count of the Superbirds though - there were quite a few more of them on Saturday than on Friday when I took most of my pictures.  We usually have about 30 wing cars at Monster Mopar (last year was 28 and attendance was down a bit), so it was about as large a gathering as we have every year in St. Louis.

69_500

Gene, you had the information on the HEMI Daytona from before that show as well? I did get a shot of the fender tag on it for Chris.

Guess it is an advantage to having done film/photo's at the event before. Most of the people remembered me and just let me around the chains.