News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chief Justice Rehnquist, dead.

Started by 253862656971, September 03, 2005, 10:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

bull

So is this the time for all the conservatives to start bashing on Rehnquist the way the liberals bashed on Reagan when he died?

Troy

Quote from: Ghost on September 03, 2005, 11:25:48 PM
Got a link, or something?

Try Yahoo, CNN, Associated Press, Reuters, Fox, MSNBC, and most likely every news channel/web site on the planet.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: bull on September 03, 2005, 11:27:26 PM
So is this the time for all the conservatives to start bashing on Rehnquist the way the liberals bashed on Reagan when he died?

But Rehnquist was very conservative....???

Anyhow, I hope a constructionist is appointed in his place.  Someone along the lines of another Nino.

bull

Quote from: Vainglory on September 04, 2005, 04:18:45 AM

My bad. I was thinking of someone else.

LahTera

QuoteAnyhow, I hope a constructionist is appointed in his place.  Someone along the lines of another Nino.

Constructionist?

Nino?

Me, I thought he was too stuck in the old ways of thinking.  Almost to the point of being prejudice, yet, not.  Hard for me to define right now since I've had a few too many  :cheers:  !!

LahTera

AKcharger

bull

Lowprofile

In My Belly! LOL

Dr. Evil, how much for your Republicans? Tasty. Mmmmmmmmm :D  President Bush, Get in my Belly!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

RT DAVE

Quote from: Vainglory on September 04, 2005, 04:18:45 AM

Anyhow, I hope a constructionist is appointed in his place.   Someone along the lines of another Nino.

Try Alberto Gonzales...
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Silver R/T

well i guess he;ll be judged in Higher Court now
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

last426

Wow, that explains a lot, a heck of a lot.  Kim

bull

Quote from: last426 on September 05, 2005, 03:34:10 AM

Wow, that explains a lot, a heck of a lot.   Kim

Sorry. It was a knee-jerk reaction to all the crap we endured after Reagan died. Feel free to start bashing Rehnquist now and I'll remember to use the same line again when a famous liberal dies.

Big Lebowski

Quote from: Troy on September 03, 2005, 11:59:23 PM
Quote from: Ghost on September 03, 2005, 11:25:48 PM
Got a link, or something?

Try Yahoo, CNN, Associated Press, Reuters, Fox, MSNBC, and most likely every news channel/web site on the planet.

Troy

Funny :icon_smile_big: I'm not even going say anything political, that's a thread killer for sure.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."