News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Year One 20% Discount code : EOSN5

Started by Wakko, September 04, 2005, 01:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

doctorpimp

'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

ChargerSG

Thanks thats great, i was planing on buying some stuff from them....
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

THE COLONEL

Man, I needed that last week.  I bought a reproduction fuel cap and trim ring. :'( :'( :'( :'(
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Wakko

Ouch!  Maybe you should call them and say "I just got this postcard in the mail!"  They'll probably take care of you.
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

THE COLONEL

Wakko

Didja ever call Year One? If so, how'd it work out?
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

THE COLONEL

Well I called and they said once the order has been processed, they can not do anythng. :rotz:

There is also a new card for a code I was given today.  I'll post the number for you guys on a new thread.

BB1

Delete my profile

chargerdan

I tried using this code on Saturday 9-10-05, the response was "code invaid or expired".

Spartan

I got the same thing today and it was an internet order.  Is this one of those that needs to be called in on the phone?
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)