News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Toast to Jessie!

Started by LahTera, September 04, 2005, 06:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LahTera

I don't care who lost what money on T-shirts.  Me and my friendships are bigger than 71 whatever dollars and some-odd cents.

No one here has the right to judge Jessie.  Not a one! 

I CHOOSE TO REMEMBER HIM FOR THE GOOD HE GAVE.  Not the miniscule amount of money I might've sent him for material goods that actually, in the end, mean absolutely NOTHING!

You people who have judge him should be ASHAMED of yourselves, and though I am a woman, I have the durn balls to tell you such!  Who the hell is anyone here to judge anyone else here?

Sheesh!

If you were smart or wise in any sort of way, you'd understand what I'm trying to say.

Iceman, God bless you!

Twilt, grow up!  And I don't mean that so that you can get defensive and blast me with a derrogatory response (althougjh I suspect you will follow the popular human reaction of doing so since most human beings don't realize their own power and simply react thusly).  (In case you didn't notice, this is a challenge to you to NOT be so inclined, and considering that I'm writing this new thread to diss all those (and there are far too many) for being judgmental, please do not feel I am picking solely on you.)

Jessie was always there when I needed him.  Now, my feeling is that he is going through turmoil in his life, and that his turmoil is such that he is not sure HOW to deal with it.  Now, if there are drugs involved at all, it would simply be because of this turmoil and not the primary, but the secondary, reason that t-shirts or whatever have not been delivered as promised.

If you base your friendships solely on monetary value, then by all means, go ahead, diss!  But I, for one, will CERTAINLY have little respect for you and regard you as someone shallow and someone with whom I can certainly NOT share meaningfuly insights with.

If I was Jessie's friend, I'd be finding him (and in actuality, I know not where to start that!), and I'd be finding out what he needs, and I'd be NOT JUDGING him, but reaching out to UNDERSTAND him, so that not only could there be a possibility of resolving the damn t-shirt and other materialistic issues, but MORE IMPORTANTLY, saving a soul.

You bastards!

LahTera

twilt

i simply called him a liar and a thief. seems to me that the facts back up that claim. I will refrain myself from blasting you with a derrogatory response.  i respect your opinion, though i dont necessarily agree with it.   :dancinglock:

dkn1997

Nobody here has ever walked a mile in that guy's shoes.  So, yes, nobody here can judge him.

If a real attempt was made by him (and it might have been) to set up some sort of time frame to refund money for anything that was promised, then I don't think anyone here would hold a grudge.
RECHRGED

Shakey

Quote from: LahTera on September 04, 2005, 06:11:20 AM
No one here has the right to judge Jessie.   Not a one!  

Yes they do!