News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Style Keystone rims won't fit my 73?

Started by Mo Power, February 04, 2007, 02:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo Power

Well I bought these universal keystone rims just to replace my old rusty rallyes and well it seems that my bolt pattern is to small and I'd pratically have to force the wheels on the studs. Because I have the correct lugs and washers for them but then when I have 3 lugs on I'm running out of space for the other 2 and they wouldn't have space to put the other lugs on cause they are pushing to tightly against the rims. I just need some help I don't know what I need?
1973 Charger SE
1972 Roadrunner-1 of 34 power sunroofs                                
          Crazy colors, Wacky decals, and Massive engines
                      That's what Mopars alll about

mikepmcs

If they are not unilug(but you did say universal though.hmm) then you will have to buy adapters to make them work.  I'm not a fan of adapters although they do serve their purpose, just not for me. 

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?