News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

No more chat room?

Started by yellowcuda, September 04, 2005, 11:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcuda

I checked on everywherechat.com for the past couple of days and our site isn't even in their list of rooms anymore.  I then link from Emily's link (thank you Emily!) in site help, but there hasn't been ANYONE in there.  Is it gone or is everyone like me and not going in lately.  I miss everyone there, I guess not having their names at the top of the page showing they are there causes me not to think about it as much.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Troy

I tried to add it a few weeks ago but it messed up the board. The chat room is still there though. If you go to EWC and don't see it in the list it's because no one is in there. I'll try to figure it out when I can.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

emily

Troy is correct.   If the room is not occupied, it does not show up on the room list.   All you have to do is type this to open the room:

/join #charger

on the posting line at the bottom of the room list.

Yes the room has been quieter than usual recently.   Folks are busy during the summer, myself included.      :)

Thanks Troy for trying to add the chat link to the board.

yellowcuda

I did not know that!  You know everything Emily, thank you so much.  I miss everybody! :icon_smile:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Troy

I can do it manually but it's sort of a time-consuming process. I don't know why it busted the last time because it worked fine on the test system. I'll see what I can do.

Hmmmm, it's weird how some people disappear for months and then come back and ask why no one is around... ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

emily

Doc74

Quote from: Troy on September 04, 2005, 07:35:46 PM
I can do it manually but it's sort of a time-consuming process.

Slacker  ;D

Any extremely difficult mathematical things you need help with? If so you do those and I'll do some easy stuff  :icon_smile_big:
No seriously, anything I can do ? I'd love to have it back on top of the page, the chat is kinda boring now.

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free