News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CRT Tan Interior Question

Started by 70 Charger RT, February 08, 2007, 12:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 Charger RT

I'm about to order some pieces for my 69 interior and I have some questions on ordering the right color.  My interior code is CRT.  I need carpet, headliner and armrest pads.  The headliner is available in buckskin and sandlewood.  Which would be close to my tan headliner?  Or is there a "tan" available?  Or do I buy white and dye it?  I don't have any pictures of the headliner right now.  Carpet is available in dark brown, saddle, medium saddle and dark saddle.  I've attached a few pictures with carpet in one of the shots.  What would you call this color?  Looks like arm rest pads are only available in white or black so I'll have to order white ones and dye them.  Thanks for your advice.
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

70 Charger RT

My photos don't seem to be loading correctly.  Can anyone see them? :-[
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

OttawaCharger

I can't see them. Just the name.  It looks like you've got a space in the name though.  Rename them without any spaces and try again.
1968 Charger -currently spread all over my garage!

70 Charger RT

I'll try again.
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

OttawaCharger

1968 Charger -currently spread all over my garage!

Lord Warlock

My original carpet was a dark saddle color, darker than the seats and door panels, but not as dark as the carpet showing in your pics.  I've since replaced it with a saddle colored which was much lighter colored, but still looks like a light brown color.  The headliner is a light color.  I would not order white and color it, get the right color if you can.  It shouldn't be hard to find the right color.  Your best bet is to request samples of the materials and try to match them with your interior.  Your seats look pretty good.
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

JimShine

I have studied a few Hamtramck cars with factory tan interior. Here is what I have seen.

The carper is dark saddle.

The headliners are the buckskin. It seems like a light choice, but that is what I have found in original interior cars.