News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lots of pics of a local carshow. Nice Mopar turnout.

Started by TheGhost, September 04, 2005, 09:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

WARNING:  SOME BRAND X'ERS ARE BELOW, AS WELL AS THE MOPARS.

I'm not one to beat around the bush, so, here are the pics, in thumbnail version.  If you have any questions about the cars, post the thumbnail of it, and ask me what you want to know.  I'll try to answer.

The Jessica Lynn.  She got at least ONE "Peoples Choice" vote.  I seen someone look at my number, and write it down on his card. ;D

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

TheGhost

I wouldn't mind something like this on my car...

This is the car that had the above image.

I was actually suprised this was the only truck like it at the show, since the town where it was held has a high Mexican population.

The very least this guy could have done was PAINT his car..... :sick:

SRT-4 stage 3.  I bet this little sumbitch is fast as hell.

This is the 200 I6 from a 66 Mustang Sprint 200.  I figure it's a pretty unique car, since most of the other Sprint 200s probably had their engines swapped out for a 289 or bigger.  Alas, I have no pics of the car itself.  Brain fart, I guess.

The people just WOULDN'T move out of the way, so I said screw it, and took the pic, anyway.

As I was taking pics of the M880, I seen this Rallye Challenger on the road, so I snapped a pic.

It pulled in, so I got a closer pic of it.

Now for the burnout contest pics.  Rather dissapointing, I'd have to say.  This car won.

This Thunderturd could only manage a one wheeled burnout.  When it came time to see who won, nobody cheared for this car. :lol:

5.0 Mustang, didn't do that bad.

And, finally, a motorcycle.

And, I took this pic when I got home. ;D

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Stormhammer

-orgasm-

whatever the hell those thigns are, I want 'em... looks like I can make one in my garage too  :icon_smile_big:

TheGhost

Those are alcohol powered fuely drag-tractor thingies.  The engines are loud as hell.  Makes my 273 sound like a little 1.6 liter in comparison. :lol:

Stormhammer

they seriously look like boxed iron/aluminum with a seat some wheels and a big ass engine... that'd be so badass to drive around to school and that  :icon_smile_approve:

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166