News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hollllyyy shheeeeeiiiittttt

Started by Stormhammer, September 04, 2005, 11:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

lumpy

WHOOAA!!! Is that guy on some kinda freakin' LSD or something??? :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:

6pkrunner

I'd say those drugs really burnt out what poor brain cell may have been firing. People have no sense of dignity or self-worth. ;D

BB1

Delete my profile

Telvis

Both those cars remind me of something Cheech and Chong would have driven.

Old Moparz

Wow!! You guys never heard of Captain Caterpillar? He's the great protector of good, & defender of evil in Ohio. The Green Hornet had his car, Batman had one too & nobody makes fun of them. Looks like the Captain is retiring with his car for sale now. Troy's in Ohio, maybe he can look at that car for me so I can pick up where Captain Caterpillar is leaving off.   :D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Stormhammer

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 05, 2005, 08:55:08 AM
Wow!! You guys never heard of Captain Caterpillar? He's the great protector of good, & defender of evil in Ohio. The Green Hornet had his car, Batman had one too & nobody makes fun of them. Looks like the Captain is retiring with his car for sale now. Troy's in Ohio, maybe he can look at that car for me so I can pick up where Captain Caterpillar is leaving off.  :D

haha omg! I never noticed the fender says Captain Catapillar ( unless you put it there  ^-^ ) LMAO

Sledge57

Quote from: Stormhammer on September 05, 2005, 11:52:09 AM
Wow!! You guys never heard of Captain Caterpillar? He's the great protector of good, & defender of evil in Ohio. The Green Hornet had his car, Batman had one too & nobody makes fun of them. Looks like the Captain is retiring with his car for sale now. Troy's in Ohio, maybe he can look at that car for me so I can pick up where Captain Caterpillar is leaving off.   :D

haha omg! I never noticed the fender says Captain Catapillar ( unless you put it there   ^-^ ) LMAO

Doug
POS Pedal Car
Best to Date: 11.93 @ 113.41

POS Pedal Car Vid

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Headrope

I'm guessing y'all have never heard of so-called "art cars."
Educate yourselves: http://www.seattleartcars.org
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Headrope on September 05, 2005, 01:57:44 PM

I have heard of them and seen them in person................ they are all NUTS! :image_294343:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Lowprofile

This one would make a kool Klown Car. Don't ya Think?? :icon_smile_shock: :D :D :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Arigmaster

Looks like a car I drove in a demo derby once.... Just needs a number on the sides.  :yesnod:

lumpy

Wow!!  I can pick up where Captain Caterpillar is leaving off.   :D

You really gonna dress like that??? :icon_smile_tongue: :P :icon_smile_approve: :icon_smile_cool:

lumpy

Quote from: Headrope on September 05, 2005, 01:57:44 PM

There's a couple of cool cars there, but most are just ugly cars made to look uglier!! :drunk: Capt. Caterpillar, now that's true art in it's rarest form!!! :2thumbs:

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

kab69440

I give up, what is all the flex-pipe for? ???
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

TheGhost

Quote from: kab69440 on September 05, 2005, 08:58:28 PM

It's the caterpillers legs, I think.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

kab69440

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Ghost on September 05, 2005, 08:59:33 PM
Quote from: kab69440 on September 05, 2005, 08:58:28 PM

It's the caterpillers legs, I think.

:iagree:

That was my take on it.

Houston has a very large "art car" parade each year.

Some crazy mofos out there.   ;D

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Old Moparz

Quote from: lumpy on September 05, 2005, 06:33:21 PM
Wow!!   I can pick up where Captain Caterpillar is leaving off.   :D

You really gonna dress like that??? :icon_smile_tongue: :P :icon_smile_approve: :icon_smile_cool:

Why, you think there's something wrong?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus