News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Thank God it was only a dream!

Started by RECHRGD, July 23, 2005, 09:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RECHRGD

I dreamed last night that the Charger was parked in a lot somewhere in some small town I was visiting.  When I returned to the car it had been broken into.  They stole all of the dash gauges, broke the rear window, and took the tailights and grill.  Man what a feeling.  The dream went in alot of directions, including me calling 8 Wheeler and Fastback Jon asking if they had any replacement parts.  8 Wheeler wanted 10K for EACH tailight and Fastback Jon just chewed me out for leaving the car unattended and refused to help.  I woke up in a sweat.  I think I'll switch to a different scotch.    Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Telvis

dodgecharger-fan

Get some single malt. I like the classics, but there are some nice cask strength bottlings on the market now that I want to get and lay down for about 10 years.

The blends will give you those kind of nightmares...  :icon_smile_big:

Drache

What really sucks is if you think about it soon that's what this hobby might come to! Back when my father owned his '70 R/T A guy came and stole the front bumper off the car just because he couldn't get a replacement one in the small town where they lived!

Soon people will start stealing the parts off these classic cars because in fact, they are worth more by the parts than the cars!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

BigBlockSam

i have frustration dreams like that all the time. the car won't start or i can see it around the block and when i get there its gone. YES, I NEED MENTAL HHELP.   :brickwall:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Wakko

Last night I dreamed I was in Russia and on the run.  Weeeeeeeird.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

clausoe

I hate those kind of dreams, I once dreamt my charger suddenly had bicycle pedals and I had to pedal it around like a toy. And I can tell you I was not putting out 375 HP in that dream..

Silver R/T

Quote from: RECHRGD on July 23, 2005, 09:03:41 AM
I dreamed last night that the Charger was parked in a lot somewhere in some small town I was visiting. When I returned to the car it had been broken into. They stole all of the dash gauges, broke the rear window, and took the tailights and grill. Man what a feeling. The dream went in alot of directions, including me calling 8 Wheeler and Fastback Jon asking if they had any replacement parts. 8 Wheeler wanted 10K for EACH tailight and Fastback Jon just chewed me out for leaving the car unattended and refused to help. I woke up in a sweat. I think I'll switch to a different scotch. Bob

ya FastbackJon would chew you out for sure, he gives me crap all the time about my charger :)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Johnny SixPack

Had a dream that a friend and I were in my "70 and we were running from post-apocalyptic vampire type dealies. :icon_smile_evil:

Having the sun roof was good, 'cause she could shoot behind us at the b@sta@rds while they were chasing us. :METAL:

I blame eating chili before going to sleep for that one. :scratchchin:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Mefirst

Quote from: formula_440 on July 23, 2005, 03:24:33 PM
I blame eating chili before going to sleep for that one. :scratchchin:

Johnny

Chilli :no:

:haha:

Lowprofile

In my dream, The car is perfect[Charger of Course], the tank never empties, and there is no speed limit. The Music is Rockin', The sun is at your Back, and your Woman is Perfect...............

And Then you Wake Up :'( :rotz:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Lowprofile

Telvis' Dream..... :icon_smile_tongue:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

RECHRGD

Somewhere in that dream I was also having to carry the Charger on my back because I coudn't get the electrical stuff to work enough to start the car.  I bet a psychiatrist would have a ball with that one.    Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

BigBlockSam

i also have had dreams that the wheel fell off my car and i had to stick my leg out the door and run to keep the car going. i'm glad i'm not alone
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

8WHEELER

Hey Bob its better than one of these :slap:   Heck you know I don't sell anything but if that did
happen to you rest assured it would have been a little less than 5k for each tail light  :cheers:.

PS  NO more dreaming for you................................

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

myk

The dreams I have are ones of the car being completely stolen, or hopelessly damaged...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

CFMopar

Man that story bout the stolen bumper gets me worried bout parking my car on the road for the night... and I have no choice  :icon_smile_dissapprove:
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

BigBlockSam

i had a weird one last nite. but I'm not sharing this one . just to strange. at one point i couldn't remember where i left my cars.