News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Under Carpet Pads?

Started by Dale The Bold, September 05, 2005, 10:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale The Bold

I saw that Year One sells under carpet padding for C bodies and I'm wondering if my '69 Charger needs that.  It had no carpeting when I got it, so I don't know if it needs any kind of padding or not, and if I do, I don't know where to get it.  I have sound-deadening material already.

Also, does anyone sell new upper door pad medallions that say "Charger" on them?
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Shakey

When you purchase the carpet there is jute padding attached underneath.  There was on my carpet that was purchased through Legendary.  I also plan on putting an extra layer prior to installing the carpet.  I will go to my local trim shop and ask to purchase enough to do the car.  I will also add some type of heat & sound insulation, probably the brush on ceramic type that I learned about on this site.

The Charger medallions are difficult to find.  I see plenty of upper door pads on e-bay from time to time, that is your best bet.

Just 6T9 CHGR

www.chargerspecialties.com was reproducing the medallions till MaMopar shut them down......

Check their site they might have some left......
Chris' '69 Charger R/T