News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

vin 0A170835 . where is it, I have the build sheet

Started by gtx6970, February 22, 2007, 07:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtx6970

I have the build sheet to vin 0A170835. free to current owner upon verification of ownership

Aero426

Quote from: gtx6970 on February 22, 2007, 07:47:08 PM
I have the build sheet to vin 0A170835. free to current owner upon verification of ownership

What is the J98xxx number on that car?  I'm missing that in the registry.   It's an old record from 1975.    The car hasn't resurfaced, but I'd guess it is still around.

gtx6970

Doug,
I had looked at the car in Louisville Ky many years ago when Rusty Cummings had it, when I backed out of the deal (couldn't raise enough cash) He had already given me the sheet. When I wanted to  mail the sheet back to him he wanted me to just mail to new owner, problem is he never sent me new owners info.

I was rummaging in some old files this weekend and came across it and I would like to re-unite it with the car. I will pm you with any info on it you need. (i'm at work now so it will be this evening.

69_500

You never know what some people have laying around in cardboard boxes huh. ;)

In 20 years I'd be afraid to see what literature I'll have in crooks and crannies in this house.