News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need Your Help in Regards to my Homework (I'm back in College)

Started by DarkAngel0816, September 05, 2005, 08:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel0816

Okay you all.  Need your help esp if you use Microsoft Word...

What are some advantages and disadvantages of that little Office Assistant guy? 

I know it is weird, but I need to know for one of my classes. 

Thanks!
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

bluesfool

Other than that assistant offering tips in how to write and format letters, reports, etc., I don't know what any other advantages would be. Disadvantage: it's annoying. Plus it uses ram, but not much. I'm sure there are people alot more knowledgeable about it than me!

DarkAngel0816

That is why I hate using it too...it is annoying as heck!

Thank you though!!!!!

69bananabeast

1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

DarkAngel0816

I would like it better if it would do my homework.  lol  I am 30 years old right?  Well I have an eight year old brother who thinks it is hilarious that his big sister has homework.

The Mad Scientist

Welcome back to college Dark Angel.

I have that little dude turned off too.  If I have a formating question I consult the MLA/APA manuals that my college library prints out and gives to students for free. 

I'm also considering getting a copy of The Little Brown Handbook ISBN # 0321103505, and a copy of The Elements of Style by Strunk and White ISBN # 020530902 X  if you go to half.com you can prolly pick up a couple of older versions of these for a couple of bucks.  The format doesn't change enough to justify spending 30 bucks or whatever the pirates at the college bookstore will charge you. 

So how's it feel to be riding tiny deskchairs again?