News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Parts wanted board?

Started by Headrope, July 23, 2005, 01:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Headrope

Noticed there is not a Parts Wanted of Parts for Sale board. I'm guessing it might have something to do with what happened on the "other" site, but couldn't a "Looking for ... " board be established?

It would be a place to post what parts we need. People could check it from time to time and reply, or PM if they have the part.

A "Looking for ..." board could let us help each other with our cars, without having to deal with people taking advantage of the site to pimp their Ebay items, or offer items for sale that they will never deliver.

Thoughts?
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

Troy

It's not here yet because I haven't had time to make it. Of course, I'd have more time if I didn't have to keep answering questions about it... :slap: :icon_smile_big:

Hopefully I'll have them up today but I'm doing a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff that needs to take precedence.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Headrope

Sorry. Didn't see any other questions about it.

Drache

Quote from: Headrope on July 23, 2005, 02:15:45 PM
Sorry. Didn't see any other questions about it.

There have been a couple asking for the rest of the forums up.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,10.0.html
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Headrope

Again, sorry. I missed them.

Troy

Quote from: Headrope on July 23, 2005, 02:38:12 PM
Again, sorry. I missed them.

No biggie (hence the smileys). I'm trying something new with those sections but I may just stick them up like they were before until I get it perfected.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.