News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Police test

Started by CFMopar, September 05, 2005, 09:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFMopar

Got my police test tomarrow again. Last time I aced it its not the hardest. Interview got me that time. So here we go again!
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

TruckDriver

Ut Oh... you mean we may have to keep a bigger donut supply here :D

Anyway, good luck!
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TheGhost

Good luck!

And, let us know how them Charger cruisers are. ;D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Wakko

Donuts?  Who mentioned donuts?
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Shakey

Good luck Thread Marshal.

MoparYoungGun

MoparUSAF

Telvis

Let us know how you did.

CFMopar

Well I droped the ball on this one boys. Last time I did this I made it to the first interview where the person interviewing me closed my file but told me what I could improve. She even remebered me this time. All was going well passed the written stuff its a joke and got the physical which should've been a joke. I improved on every asspect was benching 260 at 181 lbs maxed my chins killed the sprint. All I needed to do was get 25 out of 50 on the 1.5 mile run which is a 12.10 time dirt easy for me. I normally run it in 11.00 flat worth 37.5 points. But I cramped up and turned a 12.44 worth 20 points and failed by 5 :(

Now i got to wait 3 months to do the physical again.....
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

MoparYoungGun

Sorry to hear that Marshal, I really hope you pass next time!

Lowprofile

Quote from: Wakko on September 06, 2005, 12:50:27 AM
Donuts?   Who mentioned donuts?

Doooooooonuts! :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Sorry to hear that TM. Don't be too discouraged. It will happen.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

SuBLimE 69

I ran that in 10.20 on my pre hire...Now my ass prolly couldnt run it in under 12.30....Just keep trying...those IA fookers like a determined soldier.  Just dont ever stop doing the PT ! 

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !