News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

More Progress Sublime 70

Started by 01-RT-SE, February 25, 2007, 01:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01-RT-SE

After five years this car is finally in the home stretch,things are coming of the shelves daily to be added to final Assembly.  :flame:The vinal top had to be ripped off and redone (seams crooked). Putting the transmission together now,motor is done. SLOW BUT STEADEY
69 FEELS FINE

mikepmcs

That explains why i couldn't get my trunk divider in there.  Thanks for the pics you just educated me on something.
Can't wait to see the final product.
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

01-RT-SE

Has come a long way  !!!!!!!!!!!
69 FEELS FINE

HITMAN 149

sweeeet i love sublime green chargers!!!!!!!! i was thinkin about doing my 440 block sublime!!!!!! but decided on hemi orange. ::)
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

01-RT-SE

This should brighten up the engine bay .
69 FEELS FINE

01-RT-SE

Back to Work !!!!!!!!!!!!
69 FEELS FINE

mikepmcs

Hey we used to race down in richmond back in the day on fridays.  What was it called, Sunset Speedway or was it Southside Speedway??
I'm old and my memory escapes me.  I used to be on Greg Compton's (#22 69 Camaro) team.  I was the front end guy for him.

v/r
Mike

Stentboy

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tan top

Quote from: 01-RT-SE on February 25, 2007, 01:53:26 PM
This should brighten up the engine bay .

:scope:   nice job   :yesnod:............... :thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

MoparManJim

its looks great man, I also love that color.  :icon_smile_cool:

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

Dodge Don

THE CHARGER PUNK

NICE CAR DUDE :yesnod:All u need now is a daytona nose and wing :icon_smile_big:

TripleBlackGator

Nice! Very nice. Do you have any pictures of the car before you started the restoration? Is the engine a stock spec rebuild? Who supplied your wiring harnesses? Who did your resto on the alternator? Is the tail light trim hanging on the wall the original or spare? Were you able to find correct fasteners for it or good originals? Sorry about all the questions but your pictures bring them up. Take some pictures once the engine is in place.  Also, that's a nice clean, organized garage. You can never have too many shoplights. Even has AC. The garage and the car! :2thumbs:
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

TruckDriver

Very Nice!!!!!  Sub-Lime is one of my favorite Mopar colors :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger-Bodie

looks like you are doing a beutiful job there is there anything more fun than restoring chargers? ......i can only think of a couple things but thats about it keep up the awesome work!!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Brock Samson

It's still not too late to change the color..  :devil:

lol !
looks great man.

Mean 318

That looks damn nice! Great job!

Big Lebowski

Very cool, you're on the downhill side now. The rest should be fun.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Red Ram

"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

41husk

Looks great! and I love that color.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up