News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PIC posting Tip's Change The Sizes Please!

Started by cudaken, September 06, 2005, 03:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cudaken

If you are like me, you get dizzy looking at the PIC that are to dam big. File sizes is 200 what ever bite's but still need to change the sizes of the PIC as well.

I use a HP phot shop, when I view the PIC there is a section that say's resizes. I have found with my PIC that are 7.44" inch fit's on the screen.

I love the PIC that are posted here, but please resizes the PIC. Take the fun out when all you can see is a fender. Have to go to the bottom, move the bar then go back up to see the door?

I don't know stuff about computer's but yet I the half wit keyboard thingie guy figured it out. If you cannot, just post what you have and someone here will help you.

Cuda Ken
I am back

Troy

Unfortunately, I can only control the size of pictures that people actually upload to the site. If they are hosted somewhere else then they can really be any size. It is frustrating to scroll back and forth just to see bits of a picture but I guess some people don't know how to resize them. I would imagine that it's even more frustrating for people on dialup because they need to wait for those huge images to load and then they can't even see them. At least this new board adds scroll bars in posts so it no longer blows up the whole page to the width of the pictures. I am working on adding an image resizer to the site and hopefully it works well enough that it won't require any explanation. Maybe that will solve some of the problems. I tried one before that would change the display size of avatars but then it resized *everything* to the same dimensions and made most pictures look horrible (tall and skinny or short and fat pics all ended up square). That just won't do. Right now it's up to the individual who's adding the pics.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.