News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

where are you from?

Started by mikes_classics_68, March 05, 2007, 03:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikes_classics_68

Well i know this thread has prolly already been made once. but i was just curious as to where everyone lives?  I live in rocklin california which is a little north east of sacramento( sacramento should have more charger meets.)  and i was curious where everyone is located.

i am currently in the market for my first charger and i have seen quite a few around here.   there is a beautiful white 68 parked off of vernon street in the roseville area(if the owner reads this sweeeeet 68!) and a blue 69 i have seen a few times also a awesome car and even a poor orange 70 charger 500 sitting on flats :( talked to the home owner but apparently its his sons and he is planning to restore it  ::)  yeah rite.
and of course the beat down old roadrunner i found down the street. and a few years back there was a surface rusted 68 that needed to be restored but had a straight body and a 440 and it ran and drove, i could have had it for 4K  :icon_smile_blackeye:  sigh  is it just me or is this quite a few mopars for a small area?  oh and i also forgot someone highly worked over 70 challenger that lives 3 blocks away from the RR oh and a dodge dart that lives on a back road, and a orange 70 challenger being restored by my g/fs house and a fully restored 70 chally i have seen driving around( sounds mean )  :devil:  but yeah this just seems like aot of mopars for a fairly small area.  and i still can't find anyone selling any!!  :rotz:   besides that there is a 70 gto judge that lives around here and many asorted mustangs/chevelles. 

anyways back to the main topic  where yall live?                    (me  rocklin/roseville california)

mikepmcs

Here's the thread I started, then got schooled on the search feature, so I'll save you the trouble. :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,12548.0.html

and the real thread

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,340.0.html

:cheers: :wave:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?