News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone good at Photoshop?

Started by CB, July 23, 2005, 03:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

I would like to see my Charger changed into the color of that Lambo. With black tail stripe and top.
Can anyone do the trick?
Thanks a lot!  :bow:

my Charger:

this color:

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Drache

I see two other cars in that picture that look to be the same color blue with black tops! Any reason for that? I see your '69 charger, a '68 Charger, and what looks to be like a 4 door dart or something.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

CB

Orange metallic    Arancio Atlas Mic 2CT    CODE = *0058

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

TruckDriver

Just my  :Twocents: But I would leave it blue. It looks good now. But it's your car.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Drache

Quote from: CB on July 24, 2005, 03:17:43 AM
   Orange metallic    Arancio Atlas Mic 2CT    CODE = *0058

The color you provided seems to be more of what the GL's were painted, the Lambo seems to be more light... of course it could just be that I just woke up and haven't had an ounce of caffine yet....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Doc74

Hey CB i could give it a try when i return home next week but i can tell you now that that color is a pearl coat over a standard metallic base, very nice out in the sun, i did a few bikes in that exact same color, very cool.
So how's the charger man ? Scare any Belgians yet ?  ;D

CB

since you were keeping your 69 overthere I can get her painted in that orange you also wanted.
Except I will not put on the '01'  :D

Got some time left to spray my 69 ?  ;)
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Doc74

Quote from: CB on July 24, 2005, 06:44:44 PM

Except I will not put on the '01' :D

Ack !  ;D

Got some time left to spray my 69 ? ;)

I'll make time, I'll contact you when I'm back and check her out.